Is snake going to be in this game at all?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Is snake going to be in this game at all?
2 years ago#1
I hope so!

Also, does this take place before or after MGS4?
2 years ago#2
it takes place 4 years after MGS4 man
---
PSN: Phoenix90
2 years ago#3
So I take it that snake is dead by now. Hopefully there will be some references to him
2 years ago#4
It has been repeatedly stated by Yuji Korekado that Snake won't appear in this game. Raiden quotes him from the ending of MGS2.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / 17 days and Rising
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
2 years ago#5
But Rose will be in it right? I like her character
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
2 years ago#6
Snake, who already died four years after MGS4, may not be in this game... but a Snake will be in new MGS game called "Phantom Pain Metal Gear Solid 5". There is another one called "MGS: Ground Zero", starring Big Boss (Naked Snake).
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
(edited by MMX377)
2 years ago#7
Phaild posted...
It has been repeatedly stated by Yuji Korekado that Snake won't appear in this game. Raiden quotes him from the ending of MGS2.

And Kojima promised that Big Boss wouldn't and couldn't show up in MGS4 because was killed off for real at the end of MG2.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
2 years ago#8
I wouldn't say it's impossible for Snake to have a small cameo at the end. I think it's very, very unlikely that he'd have anything more then that though.
2 years ago#9
Ether101 posted...
Phaild posted...

And Kojima promised that Big Boss wouldn't and couldn't show up in MGS4 because was killed off for real at the end of MG2.

lol yeah and we saw how that one turned out lol
---
Ignore my typos
2 years ago#10
MMX377 posted...
Snake, who already died four years after MGS4, may not be in this game... but a Snake will be in new MGS game called "Phantom Pain Metal Gear Solid 5". There is another one called "MGS: Ground Zero", starring Big Boss (Naked Snake).

They never confirmed Phantom Pain as MGSV
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Is snake going to be in this game at all?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived