Wikia trailer for rising

#1eric_otnessPosted 2/2/2013 10:00:59 AM(edited)
Hi.

I need some help finding a youtube video (at least, I assume it's youtube due to the watermark). It's a trailer shown on the Metal Gear Rising banners that often appear on various wiki main pages. Here's what I'm referring to:

http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/4/48/Rising_trailer_on_wikis.png

It's in the black circle.

I'd like the URL if possible. If not, I'll settle for a link to where the video is playing so I can then send it to the Video Wiki.
#2vgman94Posted 2/2/2013 10:04:32 AM
I was wondering whether to make a topic about this myself. The trailer shows Raiden annihilating 2 Gekkos at the same time, riding on a winged cyborg and being shot at with missiles by what looks like the massive robot shown at the end of the TGS trailer. I assume the flying section is Chapter 5, but I really wish it was on YouTube and that there was more information on it.
#3eric_otness(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:15:04 AM(edited)
vgman94 posted...
I was wondering whether to make a topic about this myself. The trailer shows Raiden annihilating 2 Gekkos at the same time, riding on a winged cyborg and being shot at with missiles by what looks like the massive robot shown at the end of the TGS trailer. I assume the flying section is Chapter 5, but I really wish it was on YouTube and that there was more information on it.

Yeah, I created this topic before, but no one posted a repsonse on it. And I thought it WAS on youtube due to the watermark. I wonder if someone knows where to find it. I tried notifying Video wiki, but the message boards apparently can't allow posts. What's the point of having message boards/talk pages if you can't even use them.

I wanted to upload it to the Metal Gear Wiki, which is why I needed the trailer's URL, or at least a link to where it is playing.
#4MGRRevengeancePosted 2/2/2013 10:15:48 AM
I've seen it, but I forgot what the name was of the vid. It's pretty cool, but you will get spoiled for a certain area. Just wait 17 more days guys!
#5eric_otness(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:17:39 AM
MGRRevengeance posted...
I've seen it, but I forgot what the name was of the vid. It's pretty cool, but you will get spoiled for a certain area. Just wait 17 more days guys!

Can you supply me with a link at least so I can then finally upload it onto the Wiki? Hopefully you'll remember the name before they take it down.
#6vazurahanPosted 2/2/2013 10:42:29 AM
Me too want to see.
---
Official PlatinumGames Metal Gear Rising Revengeance forum
http://community.platinumgames.com/forum.php
#7theazuresh33Posted 2/2/2013 10:48:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWmdFP_ETOM&feature=player_embedded
#8vgman94Posted 2/2/2013 10:48:22 AM
eric_otness posted...
vgman94 posted...

Yeah, I created this topic before, but no one posted a repsonse on it. And I thought it WAS on youtube due to the watermark. I wonder if someone knows where to find it. I tried notifying Video wiki, but the message boards apparently can't allow posts. What's the point of having message boards/talk pages if you can't even use them.

I wanted to upload it to the Metal Gear Wiki, which is why I needed the trailer's URL, or at least a link to where it is playing.

I searched with multiple titles in the search engine for YouTube and found nothing. I am really curious to see that Metal Gear.
#9vgman94Posted 2/2/2013 10:51:00 AM
It's a helicopter?! Not even much of a spoiler.... :(
#10eric_otness(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:06:45 AM(edited)
theazuresh33 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWmdFP_ETOM&feature=player_embedded

Thanks. It might not be one of those official channels, but it's still something.

BTW, MGRRevengeance, was the name of the trailer by any chance MGR 15 sec banner h264?

vgman94
It's a helicopter?! Not even much of a spoiler.... :(

Apparently, Sundowner is using the chopper as a last ditch effort to take down Raiden. Raiden then takes off on a Slider to cut it down. This can be hinted at by Sundowner's boss stats being present at the lower right corner, and his health being registered as 0.1%.