I'm gonna be honest, the Gekko are not very fun to fight.

#1FOXSOLIDPosted 2/3/2013 11:59:34 AM
I'm not sure what it is, but its very meh to me. I think I feel this way about any enemy that significantly outsizes me. Enemies of my character's stature or close just feel more epic.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#2Nero_DevilBringPosted 2/3/2013 12:01:57 PM
Everything will be more epic when we get our hands on the game in about 2 weeks. I understand what you mean though, I was expecting more of them to come at me at once and just do all sorts of epic things like in MGS4.
---
"I offer thee this silent sacrifice."
#3DarkchocolateXPosted 2/3/2013 12:06:37 PM
Nero_DevilBring posted...
Everything will be more epic when we get our hands on the game in about 2 weeks. I understand what you mean though, I was expecting more of them to come at me at once and just do all sorts of epic things like in MGS4.

There will be dude its a demo. Its been said there will be places where there will be many more at the same time.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#4FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:09:43 PM
I'm not sure its so much how many of them as it is what I can do to them. I'm pretty limited to my regular melee moves in battle which they essentially tank in animation until they're good to be killed. I can't really toss them around or do very flashy things outside of button prompts. Its not a big deal really.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#5PhaildPosted 2/3/2013 12:15:54 PM
Gekkos are awesome.

I never get tired of watching them cover a hundred meters in a single leap.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / 15 days and Rising
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#6HarleyDaManPosted 2/3/2013 12:20:51 PM
Are you saying Shadow of the Colossus isn't epic?!
#7Chain_StrikePosted 2/3/2013 12:23:29 PM
I feel that fighting Gekkous in a dodge type way increases the epicness.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#8smithkakarotPosted 2/3/2013 12:31:10 PM
I love making Raiden swing them around as they go "MOOOO-OOOOOOOH!"
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#9RichterB17Posted 2/3/2013 12:39:17 PM
Nero_DevilBring posted...

According to one preview there is going to be a lot more.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#10sworderPosted 2/3/2013 12:40:21 PM
Gekkos are WAY more fun than dumb enemies that just stand around waiting to get hit, at least they attack and jump everywhere