I noticed something interesting.

#1MimebladePosted 2/4/2013 3:46:08 AM
In the prologue mission to protect N'Mani, Raiden loses his Left Arm and Left Eye.

When you encounter Gray Fox (in Twin Snakes), it's relatively clear he's blind in his Right Eye (faded iris), and in the fight with Metal Gear Rex he loses his Left Arm as well.

In the Make It Right viral videos Raiden has his arm AND eye replaced...but he still retains the band over his Left Eye.

Then of course, we still don't know who it was who gave Raiden his HF Blade in the viral video either (Boris?), it's also clear that Herr Doktor wasn't working on him directly in those videos either, so I'm wondering if it was just a retcon gag?

Raiden seems very angry and disoriented in those videos besides, so I'm wondering what really happened with his surgery augmentation?
---
If you have a question about Guilty Gear, ask me anything!
http://gear-project.tumblr.com/
#2Mimeblade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:15:46 PM
Another thing I noticed: Vamp carries a large knife in the exact same style as Null, not sure if that's common or not.
---
If you have a question about Guilty Gear, ask me anything!
http://gear-project.tumblr.com/
#3MGRRevengeancePosted 2/5/2013 8:20:16 PM
Pretty stupid how there's no surgery scene in the game. Just goes from Raiden barely escaping to him on the plane going to Abkhazia. I want to know who gave the sword, why Raidens mad, why he forgot everything.
#4RichterB17Posted 2/6/2013 12:24:33 AM
MGRRevengeance posted...
Pretty stupid how there's no surgery scene in the game. Just goes from Raiden barely escaping to him on the plane going to Abkhazia. I want to know who gave the sword, why Raidens mad, why he forgot everything.

How do you know there isn't a surgery scene?
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#5Honey-BoyPosted 2/6/2013 2:33:10 AM
MGRRevengeance posted...

rule of cool
---
~choose death~