Bloodlust

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
God, it looks so BRUTAL.

Then there was that cutscene with Sundowner. Poor generic cyborg.
---
Love like winter.
(edited by Parukia256)
2 years ago#2
Parukia256 posted...
God, it looks so BRUTAL.

Then there was that cutscene with Sundowner. Poor generic cyborg.

I wish there was a continuation of that cutscene.
2 years ago#3
What is the bloodlust and what are these scenes you speak of? This sounds intriguing.
Links please!
2 years ago#4
ok never mind, got it. Giant pair of scissors. Hope Raiden doesnt... "ninja run" with them.
2 years ago#5
The first thing I thought of was Cut Man, don't ask me why, hahaha.
---
I'm a video game nerd. Society doesn't percieve me that way. Here is why: Gym. Shower. Hygiene. Self Respect.
2 years ago#6
Boneyardreject posted...
ok never mind, got it. Giant pair of scissors. Hope Raiden doesnt... "ninja run" with them.

Raiden with Bloodlust would be an AWESOME household safety ad.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived