Wonder if there will be interesting unlocks, like stealth camo or the bandana.

#1SairosPosted 2/4/2013 7:39:05 PM
Both have been in MG games practically forever. Hope they continue the tradition....as well as some other interesting unlocks of course.

I would be willing to bet there will be one that will make it so your Blade Mode guage does not decrease.
---
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
#2ukokira1Posted 2/4/2013 7:40:56 PM
Probably no bandanna. Most likely stealth camo though.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#3Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/4/2013 7:40:58 PM
I would bet on it!
---
I'm a video game nerd. Society doesn't percieve me that way. Here is why: Gym. Shower. Hygiene. Self Respect.
#4ukokira1Posted 2/4/2013 7:47:03 PM
We might get something like the bandanna but not a bandanna (remember the infinity face paint?)
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#5TearsfoUniversePosted 2/4/2013 7:47:35 PM
no bandana, just wigs
---
Did you listen to the conversation...? - X-iiLoopii
nope not really, his face expression while he was doing that, creeped me out. - Lt_Quattro
#6DevilKnightPosted 2/4/2013 7:57:07 PM
The Bandana would just be like another eye-sash thing.

Seriously though, I really don't think there would be a Bandana like item. Stealth would be a really nice extra, but the only really sensible way to use it would be to restrict it to stealth sections so you're not running around invisible during combat situations; and I'm not sure if they will have thought of that for including it.
#7DJ_0000Posted 2/4/2013 8:02:19 PM
If they have a bandana perhaps it will give infinite Blade Mode rather than infinite ammo.
#8dadkwasherePosted 2/4/2013 8:32:19 PM
Stealth camo is pretty much a given. Ever since MGS its appeared in every game. Trust me, im a professional.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.