blade wolf has been owned

#21Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/6/2013 1:17:22 AM
lalelulelosop posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
You mean by spamming that Ninja run, T, T, ninja run, TT ect until he dies right?.. I wonder if you do some nice combo's instead of spamming the same moves like most people just seem to do, together with blade mode canceling.

This is my problem with these kinds of games, people say "durr i am so goodz at thiz game look at this record thingz hurr" then we see a video of some of the most boring crap possible.

why don't you upload something better then :X and that's not even exactly what it is i combined another cheap strategy

I would, but some certain people won't tell me how to make a video -_-
---
I'm a video game nerd. Society doesn't percieve me that way. Here is why: Gym. Shower. Hygiene. Self Respect.
#22Angeal_HewleyPosted 2/6/2013 3:19:43 AM
TC has been owned. Hopefully learned a lesson about style
---
Do you expect me to talk?
No, Mr. Threepwood. I expect you to buy!
#23Xerosnake90Posted 2/6/2013 3:44:55 AM
obliviondoll posted...

One of my favourite moments in the demo was when Blade Wolf called in the 3 cyborgs, and I managed to catch ALL of them with a single slide, launching them into the air and using Blade Mode to cut them to ribbons .

I've always done it this way. The game lines you up perfectly to slide kick and blade mode the three of them with ease.
---
Steam/360GT: Xerosnake90
#24ArcticPosted 2/6/2013 4:37:10 AM(edited)
I like doing it stylishly. :(

obliviondoll posted...

One of my favourite moments in the demo was when Blade Wolf called in the 3 cyborgs, and I managed to catch ALL of them with a single slide, launching them into the air and using Blade Mode to cut them to ribbons .

I've always done it this way. The game lines you up perfectly to slide kick and blade mode the three of them with ease.

True, but you get maximum Zandatsu points for killing them individually.
---
Pissing excellence since 02/24/2001
#25MimebladePosted 2/6/2013 5:00:43 AM
I think the best of the best would be someone who could Perfect-Parry everything a boss can throw at them and only counter with a big combo when they're dizzied.
---
If you have a question about Guilty Gear, ask me anything!
http://gear-project.tumblr.com/
#26obliviondollPosted 2/6/2013 5:58:38 AM
Xerosnake90 posted...
obliviondoll posted...

Usually I only catch 2, but the 3rd is close enough to cut even though he's still standing.

Also, what the other guy said, I usually avoid doing it so I can Zandatsu each of them individually.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#27ArcticPosted 2/6/2013 10:30:16 AM
I guess I'll try recording another dodge video this weekend. Will take it easy on the time instead of rushing to kill the boss.
---
Pissing excellence since 02/24/2001
#28lalelulelosop(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:21:05 PM
snake2410 posted...
lalelulelosop posted...
i beat the whole demo in 5 minutes just recently...

clearly i didn't get a lot of bp,in fact i beat it with only 4k BP

http://youtu.be/TLX8NRMkDG8 - still processing by the time im typing this

How did you manage the infinite rockets?

since this was my glitch run i beat it with an infinite rocket glitch
---
master of mgs3 speedrunning
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAF8E68CEF748370&feature=view_all
#29SERiA_STARPosted 2/6/2013 4:29:41 PM
If you didn't gather it from his sig, lale has ha hard-on for speedrunning. Style and presentation inevitably takes time.
---
"[Female canines] don't know 'bout my MULTIPLE STRIKES." -Bladewolf
#30SolidHaseoPosted 2/6/2013 4:31:04 PM
I need to watch a video, I don't do super combos or Blade Cancel, I usually killed everything with a simple Light X3, Heavy ad infinitum then BM and Obliteration Slashing aka cutting guy to ribbons.......think best rank was A rank....I also sucked parrying a lot(I parry but not always)
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....