Sunny revealed in Famitsu.

#161SolidHaseoPosted 2/6/2013 5:17:50 PM
I agree with you Captain, I also find her her attractive and I'd tap it, would I do it to a real girl? Maybe, I don't know how F'd up I am yet, I like Loli but only of characters that are like Sunny.....no 10 year old or younger loli, that is disturbing actually.....I just give myself the pretense that's she's older but has the disease that makes you age slower....
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#162Miku_369Posted 2/6/2013 5:20:51 PM
@SolidHaseo

Not that I judge a persons hentai preferences but you might want to keep that sorta thing to yourself.

and please get yourself examined.
---
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
#163SolidHaseoPosted 2/6/2013 5:24:57 PM
well it's not like I actively search for it, I take it to break the monotoneness of normal H.....anyway since this topic got derailed by Sunny's attractiveness, who else thinks she will become the Otacon of MGR and is the one who repaired BW? Or maybe that doktor guy dies and she replaces him...she's definitely not a cyborg either, I can tell
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#164DKJPosted 2/6/2013 5:25:56 PM
Those ripened eggs.
---
You are now breathing manually.
#165ShengaliPosted 2/6/2013 5:30:55 PM
Ummm.... I don't see it, frankly.

She looks young and underdeveloped. Breasts? Yeah, very small ones. You guys DO know that women start puberty before men, right? 10/11 - seems about right. Tall? Not necessarily. It's hard to tell by that pic, especially with nothing by her to gauge her height, she could just be really thin and lanky. Not only that, but I've seen tall children. They exist (now).

She looks young IMO.
#166CommanderKeiPosted 2/6/2013 5:36:02 PM
I don't understand why people are so outraged by Sunny's abilities. She was pretty much raised by the internet, so it makes sense she would know more about code than other human beings, it's pretty much all she has ever known. Let's not forget that most MG characters are pretty "out there".

Oh and about Sunny's age in that picture... She looks 12-13 ish to me. Sure she could be and ealy bloomer but, mostly I just dread all the inappropriate comments this will (and have allready, damn you internet) cause..

@DawnAgent - I would feel sorry for you, but I just can't. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.
#167Capitan_KidPosted 2/6/2013 5:40:56 PM(edited)
DKJ posted...
Those ripened eggs.

Damn straight! I'll have em SUNNY SIDE UP
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#168TheF1BOBPosted 2/6/2013 5:44:18 PM
@CommanderKei - This whole thread is making me lose faith in humanity lol.
#169GrischnakPosted 2/6/2013 5:45:13 PM(edited)
Ummm.... I don't see it, frankly.

She looks young and underdeveloped. Breasts? Yeah, very small ones. You guys DO know that women start puberty before men, right? 10/11 - seems about right. Tall? Not necessarily. It's hard to tell by that pic, especially with nothing by her to gauge her height, she could just be really thin and lanky. Not only that, but I've seen tall children. They exist (now).

She looks young IMO.

They probably don't. People are dumb. Me? I learned long ago that girls can be developed that much at that age because my sister was more developed then Sunny is in that picture at the same age(10). By the time she was 11 my other(adult) sister would often get jealous that my younger sister had larger breasts even though she was 11. Girls are going through puberty earlier and earlier nowadays.

And, while I'd never touch jailbait, I'd be complete bull**** to deny that some kids nowadays are disturbingly hot. Oh and say that with no shame since finding a stacked female with a nice ass hot isn't being a pedo. That's just human nature. Being a pedo is when you find a prepubescent child desirable.
#170jivebeaverPosted 2/6/2013 5:47:13 PM
so whats the official word on how long since the end of mgs4 does this game happen