Sunny revealed in Famitsu.

#191eric_otnessPosted 2/6/2013 7:54:43 PM
Billysan posted...
Maybe she's wearing fakes because she wants to feel like a grown up.

If she were wearing fakes, it would have resulted in the series being banned in America (Remember Beauty and the Beach and what happened to that episode?) Besides, it makes little sense for her to wear fakes even when wearing, you know, a bikini.
#192BillysanPosted 2/6/2013 7:57:29 PM
eric_otness posted...
Billysan posted...

If she were wearing fakes, it would have resulted in the series being banned in America (Remember Beauty and the Beach and what happened to that episode?) Besides, it makes little sense for her to wear fakes even when wearing, you know, a bikini.

Pokemon was a kids show. Cross dressing is frowned upon in Children's television.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#193eric_otnessPosted 2/6/2013 8:05:35 PM
Billysan posted...
eric_otness posted...
Billysan posted...

Pokemon was a kids show. Cross dressing is frowned upon in Children's television.

It's not crossdressing, it was the fact that James used inflatable boobs to attempt to cheat at a contest. If it was simply crossdressing, then most of the Kanto episodes would have been banned a while back, since a lot of them featured James, and once even Ash crossdressing.
#194ozranPosted 2/6/2013 8:09:30 PM
Saw pics of May in that sharpedo episode and she still does not seem to have that large a chest
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#195rice_noodlesPosted 2/6/2013 8:11:39 PM
PopSmore posted...
wow, i really need to stop visiting these forums. how are some of you people OK with these types of spoilers?

Omigod Sunny's look is spoiled! The whole plot is written on her face, the game is ruined!!!
#196eric_otnessPosted 2/6/2013 8:19:01 PM(edited)
ozran posted...
Saw pics of May in that sharpedo episode and she still does not seem to have that large a chest

Yeah, the side profiles depicted May with a large chest, especially for her age. It can best be seen when she's holding that rope in the water. I think you can also tell they're big in the Flannery episode as well. Sure, maybe compared to most adults and teens it's not that big, but regarding a 10 year old, she's practically Tina Armstrong due to the size of her chest. Think of it in terms of proportion.
#197GeouPosted 2/6/2013 8:53:18 PM
Looks cool. Didn't expect Sunny to be in this one.
---
Excellence is my presence
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ - Red |||||||||||||| - Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] - Blue
#198rice_noodlesPosted 2/6/2013 9:01:58 PM
For those who say girls that age can't have that knid of body:

Saaya Irie.
#199RichterB17Posted 2/6/2013 9:23:18 PM
rice_noodles posted...

Saaya Irie.

Whoa...
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#200BillysanPosted 2/6/2013 10:06:01 PM
rice_noodles posted...

Saaya Irie.

She's 18.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman