Sunny revealed in Famitsu.

#61wonzanPosted 2/6/2013 11:11:21 AM
guys, guys, guys. She can plausibly pass off as a 10 year old with that appearance. Perhaps she started puberty early.
If you must actually question a major game character's appearance, question Lightning's little sister from final fantasy, serah.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
#62Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/6/2013 11:14:31 AM
@ Killua

Raidens 'Jack the Ripper' personality and history of being badass was revealed by Solidus in MGS 2. Took them long enough to make him a savage again.
---
I'm a video game nerd. Society doesn't percieve me that way. Here is why: Gym. Shower. Hygiene. Self Respect.
#63DullahansXMarkPosted 2/6/2013 11:14:57 AM
wonzan posted...
guys, guys, guys. She can plausibly pass off as a 10 year old with that appearance. Perhaps she started puberty early.
If you must actually question a major game character's appearance, question Lightning's little sister from final fantasy, serah.

Or Dawn from Pokemon. And that show's target audience is children (the games' actual audience is another story).
#64Killua554Posted 2/6/2013 11:15:53 AM
Ace10of27Spades posted...
@ Killua

Raidens 'Jack the Ripper' personality and history of being badass was revealed by Solidus in MGS 2. Took them long enough to make him a savage again.

The dialogue/writing is still piss poor--

and the timeline of events doesn't even remotely add up in a way that would warrant his behavior in MGR.
#65ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/6/2013 11:17:09 AM
wonzan posted...

How is Serah questionable? She is 18 and certainly looks like she is, albeit a bit skinny.
#66Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/6/2013 11:17:12 AM
Killua554 posted...
@ Killua

and the timeline of events doesn't even remotely add up in a way that would warrant his behavior in MGR.

This game doesn't even need a story. Don't let it bother you.
---
I'm a video game nerd. Society doesn't percieve me that way. Here is why: Gym. Shower. Hygiene. Self Respect.
#67SolidHaseoPosted 2/6/2013 11:17:40 AM
DullahansXMark posted...
wonzan posted...

Or Dawn from Pokemon. And that show's target audience is children (the games' actual audience is another story).

How old is Dawn? I hate pokemon now and hate it......Ash is enternal youth....on other guy, isn't Serah 18 but looks 13 or so? I just remind myself of that disease that slows aging....
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#68FabulousZeroPosted 2/6/2013 11:19:57 AM
Delicious.
---
It took me three playthroughs to realize Harbinger was a reaper
If you dislike FFXIII, you're an idiot.
#69DullahansXMarkPosted 2/6/2013 11:19:59 AM
Killua554 posted...
@ Killua

The writing is fine. MGS3 had some questionable writing at times, but I've still beaten it there times and loved it for every second.

DmC **** you has much **** you worse **** you writing, anyway. **** you.
#70SigmaHacielPosted 2/6/2013 11:20:27 AM
She looks about 10.

So I don't get why people are confusing the situation.