Sunny revealed in Famitsu.

#71eric_otnessPosted 2/6/2013 11:23:56 AM(edited)
DullahansXMark posted...
wonzan posted...
guys, guys, guys. She can plausibly pass off as a 10 year old with that appearance. Perhaps she started puberty early.
If you must actually question a major game character's appearance, question Lightning's little sister from final fantasy, serah.

Or Dawn from Pokemon. And that show's target audience is children (the games' actual audience is another story).

Dawn at least looks 10 as does Misty (their chests do look like what you would expect for a 10 year old most of the time, at least). A better example is May, where despite her being 10, she looks like she has a barbie-style/Lara Croft-style bust.
#72Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/6/2013 11:22:45 AM
She's a little girl. And she ugly.
---
I'm a video game nerd. Society doesn't percieve me that way. Here is why: Gym. Shower. Hygiene. Self Respect.
#73RichterB17Posted 2/6/2013 11:22:48 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
She looks about 10.

So I don't get why people are confusing the situation.

People need to nitpick about something. It's really just Killua554 that's have a little hissy fit about everything.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#74DullahansXMarkPosted 2/6/2013 11:23:56 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
DullahansXMark posted...
wonzan posted...
guys, guys, guys. She can plausibly pass off as a 10 year old with that appearance. Perhaps she started puberty early.
If you must actually question a major game character's appearance, question Lightning's little sister from final fantasy, serah.

Or Dawn from Pokemon. And that show's target audience is children (the games' actual audience is another story).

How old is Dawn? I hate pokemon now and hate it......Ash is enternal youth....on other guy, isn't Serah 18 but looks 13 or so? I just remind myself of that disease that slows aging....

10. I hate the show, too, but I still love the games, so we're sort of in the same boat.

Anyway, my point still stands. It's entirely possible for Sunny to be developing like that because female puberty is based on body fat percentage, not aging. A girl in China was notable for having a baby at the age of five. Creepy, but it's true.
#75eric_otnessPosted 2/6/2013 11:28:35 AM
DullahansXMark posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
DullahansXMark posted...
wonzan posted...

How old is Dawn? I hate pokemon now and hate it......Ash is enternal youth....on other guy, isn't Serah 18 but looks 13 or so? I just remind myself of that disease that slows aging....

10. I hate the show, too, but I still love the games, so we're sort of in the same boat.

Anyway, my point still stands. It's entirely possible for Sunny to be developing like that because female puberty is based on body fat percentage, not aging. A girl in China was notable for having a baby at the age of five. Creepy, but it's true.

I gave up on the games since I called a global boycott to persuade the writers to bring Misty back onto Pokemon (I'm sore about it for many reasons, the biggest of which was their depiction of May and Dawn being far too similar to how the girls in Love Hina are depicted, but that's another topic), and the Anime is most likely going to end soon. Can't comment on Iris, since I don't know, but all I can say is that overall it's doing terrible.

And I hope that girl in China survived, because having a baby at that age makes death by childbirth extremely likely, certainly causing some problems later in life.
#76DarkchocolateXPosted 2/6/2013 11:30:27 AM
eric_otness posted...
DullahansXMark posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
DullahansXMark posted...
wonzan posted...

I gave up on the games since I called a global boycott to persuade the writers to bring Misty back onto Pokemon (I'm sore about it for many reasons, the biggest of which was their depiction of May and Dawn being far too similar to how the girls in Love Hina are depicted, but that's another topic), and the Anime is most likely going to end soon. Can't comment on Iris, since I don't know, but all I can say is that overall it's doing terrible.

And I hope that girl in China survived, because having a baby at that age makes death by childbirth extremely likely, certainly causing some problems later in life.

Nah, she's also 10 right now and already has like 5 kids crawling around here. Also she got really fat.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#77DullahansXMarkPosted 2/6/2013 11:34:42 AM
eric_otness posted...

I think she did, and court cases disproved that her father molested her. Still creepy though. I really do feel bad for her.
#78ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:02 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...

Nah, she's also 10 right now and already has like 5 kids crawling around here. Also she got really fat.

The ****
#79SolidHaseoPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:54 AM
WTF O.o......I just want Pokemon to die already, none of the characters really grab my attention.......it's been years since I played a Pokemon game, think last was one of the GBA pokemon. I hate when series don't die, like DBZ, but considering they keep making us remember how awesome it was, I'd love a DBZ reboot, also did you know there's a pokemon manga in which trainers fuse with their pokemon? Haven't read though....
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#80HaderiaPosted 2/6/2013 11:37:54 AM
Anyone else notice she has a very similar outfit to Olga?