WOW Just throw in the word "Synergy" and you got an original game...

#1hdobbsPosted 2/7/2013 12:48:49 AM
A game based off splinter cell terrorist groups from the original Patriots...

What a load of Cash-In Horsecrap. You know, I was FINE with Raiden dying in MGS4 does anybody REALLY give a crap about this? I mean, really?

Its SNAKE's story...screw Raiden and his Psychadelic Mind Trip with vampires and fat bombers and some black chick called "Queen".

Jesus....I hated myself for playing that game back in 2002-3...
#2Honey-BoyPosted 2/7/2013 1:03:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzhxSyMYezk

did someone say SYNERGEY???
---
~choose death~
#3Xerosnake90Posted 2/7/2013 1:07:57 AM
QQ some more. Raiden doesn't even die in MGS4. The hell are you talking about. I suppose this is the part where you convince us that you're a hardcore MGS fan but don't like Raiden. Or know anything about the series.
---
Steam/360GT: Xerosnake90
#4Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/7/2013 1:20:44 AM
hobbit said...

*A game based off splinter cell terrorist groups from the original Patriots...

-> Cool! I was getting bored waiting for a new game.

*What a load of Cash-In Horsecrap.

->"nao howld own, pardner, is there sumthin rong wif findin cash in some horses crap? we call that good luck 'round here"

* You know, I was FINE with Raiden dying in MGS4 does anybody REALLY give a crap about this? I mean, really?

->No, probably not. And no.

*Its SNAKE's story...screw Raiden and his Psychadelic Mind Trip with vampires and fat bombers and some black chick called "Queen".

->When you put it that way, Raiden IS pretty cool. I feel alot better about him now, thanks bro!

*Jesus....I hated myself for playing that game back in 2002-3...

->I'm not Jesus bro, but I appreciate the compliment. I'm far from perfect, tbh.
---
Export Good Intentions
#5obliviondollPosted 2/7/2013 2:41:26 AM
hdobbs posted...
Its SNAKE's story

Metal Gear SOLID is Snake's Story.

"Solid" of course being a reference to SOLID Snake.

Metal Gear RISING is not Metal Gear SOLID.

The correct pronounciation of "Rising" is very close to the correct pronounciation of "Raiden". Coincidence? Hardly.

This isn't Snake's story. It was never meant to be Snake's story. If you're here to follow Snake's story, you're in the wrong game. Ground Zeroes is that way ===>
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#6TearsfoUniversePosted 2/7/2013 3:54:03 AM
obliviondoll posted...
hdobbs posted...
Its SNAKE's story

Metal Gear SOLID is Snake's Story.

"Solid" of course being a reference to SOLID Snake.

Metal Gear RISING is not Metal Gear SOLID.

The correct pronounciation of "Rising" is very close to the correct pronounciation of "Raiden". Coincidence? Hardly.

This isn't Snake's story. It was never meant to be Snake's story. If you're here to follow Snake's story, you're in the wrong game. Ground Zeroes is that way ===>

Ground Zeroes follows Big Boss, also Phantom Pain prolly MGS5
---
Did you listen to the conversation...? - X-iiLoopii
nope not really, his face expression while he was doing that, creeped me out. - Lt_Quattro