white armor trailer

#1NightmareGammaPosted 2/7/2013 6:31:59 PM
here we go =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HJQoufqyo
---
#2ikkicutePosted 2/7/2013 6:37:10 PM
Useless, isn't it that the game wants you to play immortal never getting hurt?
So increasing recovery items amount is kinda lame!
---
Champ Burger with added fries, hash brown and pork stake on it, fast food make your own mini Man vs Food haha!
#3eric_otnessPosted 2/7/2013 6:46:17 PM(edited)
Sigh... FINALLY!! Now all that needs to be revealed is the Commando Armor (which, going by what we know about preorders, will be either at Target or Toys R. Us), as well as whatever the bonus is for the store that the Commando Armor DIDN'T go to.
#4Rude HeroPosted 2/7/2013 6:43:43 PM
Konami are overselling these pallete swaps and their minor bonuses with pointless trailers.

I hope there are still sacred elements left of this game when it lands.
---
Live thine life, as thou seest fit.
#5Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/7/2013 6:49:16 PM
ikkicute posted...
Useless, isn't it that the game wants you to play immortal never getting hurt?
So increasing recovery items amount is kinda lame!

I'm sure the armour bonus won't really be a big deal. The style points you get from wearing it though...

The armour looks aesthetically sick. I rike it!
---
Export Good Intentions
#6eric_otnessPosted 2/7/2013 9:01:28 PM
Well, I'm probably going to get all of the pre-order skins, meaning I'm probably going to preorder from Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop, and whatever store is going to carry the Commando Armor skin. I'd wait for DLC, but I'm not sure whether they'll actually be released for DLC, and besides, considering how my PSP actually seems to have a huge problem even trying to connect to the PSN with Peace Walker, whether it be due to an error or it timing out, I'm not really trusting of Sony's PSN DLC coverage, so I'm not willing to take any chances. Besides, since I'm ordering them online, when I get the email that states the code, I'll probably send all but one of them back with my money back so I'd both have a game and at the same time get the codes (assuming that's legal, of course, as is whether that actually works).
#7MGRRevengeancePosted 2/7/2013 9:03:56 PM
eric_otness posted...
Well, I'm probably going to get all of the pre-order skins, meaning I'm probably going to preorder from Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop, and whatever store is going to carry the Commando Armor skin. I'd wait for DLC, but I'm not sure whether they'll actually be released for DLC, and besides, considering how my PSP actually seems to have a huge problem even trying to connect to the PSN with Peace Walker, whether it be due to an error or it timing out, I'm not really trusting of Sony's PSN DLC coverage, so I'm not willing to take any chances. Besides, since I'm ordering them online, when I get the email that states the code, I'll probably send all but one of them back with my money back so I'd both have a game and at the same time get the codes (assuming that's legal, of course, as is whether that actually works).

How about actually buying the dlc to support the devs? :/
#8eric_otnessPosted 2/7/2013 9:09:30 PM
MGRRevengeance posted...
eric_otness posted...

I've had a very bad experience trying to get DLC onto Peace Walker for the PSP, where it usually either comes up with an error message even when inputting things right, or it takes so long to access the PSN it actually times out, so I don't really have a lot of trust in the way they handle DLC. I should also point out that it also has similar failings at my own house even when it is set up to the same frequency as my Wii and 3DS. And that's even assuming that they will release it to DLC and not just make it an exclusive that, once you miss the mark, that's it, game over, you can't get another chance at getting it (you know, similar to some of the Pokemon DLC events).
#9MGRRevengeancePosted 2/7/2013 9:10:57 PM
eric_otness posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
eric_otness posted...

I've had a very bad experience trying to get DLC onto Peace Walker for the PSP, where it usually either comes up with an error message even when inputting things right, or it takes so long to access the PSN it actually times out, so I don't really have a lot of trust in the way they handle DLC. I should also point out that it also has similar failings at my own house even when it is set up to the same frequency as my Wii and 3DS. And that's even assuming that they will release it to DLC and not just make it an exclusive that, once you miss the mark, that's it, game over, you can't get another chance at getting it (you know, similar to some of the Pokemon DLC events).

I understand. If you are not able to get the DLC, when I buy them I'll message you.
#10eric_otnessPosted 2/7/2013 9:22:55 PM(edited)
MGRRevengeance posted...
eric_otness posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
eric_otness posted...

I understand. If you are not able to get the DLC, when I buy them I'll message you.

The only thing I really need regarding the skins are the descriptions of the Gray Fox/Fox Blade, the White/Medical Armor, the Inferno Armor, the Commando Armor and (possibly) the MGS4 Raiden Armor. As long as I have those things for addition to the Metal Gear Wiki, I'm content. Either way, I'm probably going to preorder at the very least the Gamestop version, for no other reason than the art booklet so I can upload the artwork to the Wiki. I don't have a PS3, though I might as well get one if it at least ensures that I get all the Codec conversations for MGS2, MGS4, and MGRR and upload them onto the Wiki. I'm more of a Nintendo fan than a PlayStation fan. In case you're wondering why I even have a PSP, the only reason (besides as a means to distract myself on the flight to Italy with my DS in 2009) was to expand on some things on the Metal Gear Wiki, since at that time they didn't elaborate much on some missions, and at the time, they didn't cover those missions on Youtube.