white armor trailer

#11MimebladePosted 2/7/2013 10:15:59 PM
Instead of complaining about each armor's practical use, how about people actually acknowledge the armors are somewhat stylish?

White Armor = White Play Arts Kai

Red Armor = Red Play Arts Kai

And, well...if you're an imaginative type like me:

White Armor = Haku-men Armor

Red Armor = Zero Armor

Now all we need is a Purple + Green Armor for Evangelion Unit 01 (or Red+Orange for Unit 02).
---
If you have a question about Guilty Gear, ask me anything!
http://gear-project.tumblr.com/
#12MMX377Posted 2/7/2013 10:24:26 PM
How is useful white armor for recovery equipment?
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#13fedor-machinePosted 2/8/2013 1:35:03 AM
i just gonna laugh LOL at colors
#14BerserkLeonPosted 2/8/2013 2:23:49 AM
In Japan, white's the armor you get for preordering from Konami itself... they must really like best buy.
I'm wondering what exactly determines what retailer gets what... I'm not buying jack from gamestop, and the nearest best buy is at least 20 miles away.
---
Pkmn Diamond friend code: 3738 2256 9810
Platinum FC: 5026 7382 9928
#152nd_strikerPosted 2/8/2013 2:40:33 AM
This is the armour i want and im stuck with inferno
---
"SS7 is still putting 40+ goals in per season even if he does pretend that a tap in was a bicycle kick every now and then"
#16eric_otnessPosted 2/8/2013 10:10:38 AM
Mimeblade posted...
Instead of complaining about each armor's practical use, how about people actually acknowledge the armors are somewhat stylish?

White Armor = White Play Arts Kai

Red Armor = Red Play Arts Kai

And, well...if you're an imaginative type like me:

White Armor = Haku-men Armor

Red Armor = Zero Armor

Now all we need is a Purple + Green Armor for Evangelion Unit 01 (or Red+Orange for Unit 02).

Zero... as in Mega Man Zero?

@MGRRevengeance: Also, when you purchase the DLC and contact me with the descriptions, can you also post a screenshot of each skin in the customization menu so I could read it and verify if they are correct?
#17SyggysPosted 2/8/2013 10:22:42 AM
Skins should just be skins. No stat boosts or any of that crap.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#18Robin_MaskPosted 2/8/2013 11:22:27 AM
BerserkLeon posted...
In Japan, white's the armor you get for preordering from Konami itself... they must really like best buy.
I'm wondering what exactly determines what retailer gets what... I'm not buying jack from gamestop, and the nearest best buy is at least 20 miles away.

So how is Best Buy very well liked by Konami?

I won't be surprised if they just randomly give away the pre-orders to the stores.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#19eric_otnessPosted 2/12/2013 7:00:13 PM
Like I said, let's hope they unveil the Commando Armor outfit soon for America, seeing how it's a preorder yet they haven't even revealed who is distributing it. At least now, the White Armor is officially released via trailer. I'm a bit surprised they took that long to even give it a trailer and officially acknowledge it in America.