Any girls getting this game?

#1MIssDevilingPosted 2/8/2013 8:35:50 PM
I only recently got into the MGS series thanks to the HD collection that came out a while ago. Won't be able to play #4 'cause I only got a 360 though. I'm really stoked for this game; I loved P*'s Bayonetta. Played MGR's demo and loved it.

Any other girls like the series and plan to get this game?
---
http://keilis.deviantart.com
#2rebelleader13Posted 2/8/2013 8:42:43 PM
MIssDeviling posted...
I only recently got into the MGS series thanks to the HD collection that came out a while ago. Won't be able to play #4 'cause I only got a 360 though. I'm really stoked for this game; I loved P*'s Bayonetta. Played MGR's demo and loved it.

Any other girls like the series and plan to get this game?

no my girlfriend doesn't like video games :(
---
A leader is always a work in progress.
#3Miku_369Posted 2/8/2013 9:06:33 PM
Right here.

You can even read my topic about me pre-ordering the game.
---
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
#4BilI_RizerPosted 2/8/2013 9:11:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Dominus_1Posted 2/8/2013 9:23:56 PM
I'd be interested to know how many females liked Bayonetta. Seemed like a lot of women liked the DMC series... (i think)
#6skytrotPosted 2/8/2013 9:24:23 PM
BilI_Rizer posted...
Girls don't play games. Especially good ones.

Wow. Seriously...
#7dorkmodePosted 2/8/2013 9:27:57 PM
skytrot posted...
BilI_Rizer posted...

Wow. Seriously...

I was preparing an argument against sexism...and than I realised I have seen absolutely nothing in my personal life experience that proves him wrong.

Dang...
---
Duh! Winning!
#8Dominus_1Posted 2/8/2013 9:33:25 PM
dorkmode posted...
skytrot posted...
BilI_Rizer posted...

Wow. Seriously...

I was preparing an argument against sexism...and than I realised I have seen absolutely nothing in my personal life experience that proves him wrong.

Dang...

Well its rarer to see women play "these" type of games aka H&S's unless they are fans of the aesthetics in addition to the gameplay (and usually are anime fans). It seems a lot of women play League of Legends more so than any other game but LOL is pretty....boring...
#9SairosPosted 2/8/2013 9:35:44 PM
.......sometimes I feel quite shamed by others who share my gender. Please don't think badly about all of us please. I for one know that there are women out there who enjoy games like this (know one personally....sadly already taken).

So please, my fellow gentlemen (if that is not too strong a word) let us not embarrass ourselves further.
---
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum
#10BilI_RizerPosted 2/8/2013 9:38:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]