I just called up GameStop to cancel my preorder. A 5 hour long HNS is pathetic.

#11ManuKesnaPosted 2/11/2013 1:06:43 PM
I dont mind to be honest, i prefer a short but awesome game than a snorefest of 100 hours like skyrim =\
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#12IamthekuzalolPosted 2/11/2013 1:07:18 PM
Sorry if i am too frank, but i doubt TC even has the money to preorder anything. Lol.
#13RichterB17Posted 2/11/2013 1:08:07 PM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Sorry if i am too frank, but i doubt TC even has the money to preorder anything. Lol.

I doubt he even has a life if he is this much of an attention whore.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#14TaizukuPosted 2/11/2013 1:09:40 PM
Why is everyone being so defensive? It's not that big a deal...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#15JPshakePosted 2/11/2013 1:12:59 PM(edited)
MGRRevengeance posted...
You guys, Platinums games never end with a screen like that. That just looks poorly done. It's the end of the chapter and it has the current stats.

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a chapter? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#16DullahansXMarkPosted 2/11/2013 1:13:06 PM
JPshake posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
You guys, Platinums games never end with a screen like that. That just looks poorly done. It's the end of the chapter and it has the current stats.

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a mission? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?

Given that the guy died almost 60 times and had to return to the title screen 5 times (and all this was on Normal, by the way), I think it's safe to say, yes, it really took him over 5 hours to complete the first Act.

The average playthrough was cited to be about 2 hours per Act. Which would add up to 14 hours. Which 5.5 hours doesn't even come close to.
#17MGRRevengeancePosted 2/11/2013 1:14:53 PM
JPshake posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a chapter? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?

It is possible that it just adds onto the time when each chapter finishes. That can be chapter 3 for all we know and it shows the stats throughout the 3 chapters combined.
#18JPshakePosted 2/11/2013 1:16:17 PM
DullahansXMark posted...
JPshake posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a mission? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?

Given that the guy died almost 60 times and had to return to the title screen 5 times (and all this was on Normal, by the way), I think it's safe to say, yes, it really took him over 5 hours to complete the first Act.

The average playthrough was cited to be about 2 hours per Act. Which would add up to 14 hours. Which 5.5 hours doesn't even come close to.

Nice, i was fine with 5 hours, but considering the last good H&S game I played was DMC3 this being longer would only make my preorder all the more worth it.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#19KneelBeforeLokiPosted 2/11/2013 1:25:41 PM
I feel like this is a stupid question, but what exactly is HNS?
---
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Peace Walker), Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Wii U), Red Steel 2, Kid Icarus Uprising
#20SigmaHacielPosted 2/11/2013 1:26:44 PM
MGRRevengeance posted...
Funny because that's not the final game screen.

Also, EVERY action game can be short when it doesn't involve tons of cutscenes.

I tore Bayo down to under 5 hours. I still enjoyed every second of it.