I WANT you to cancel your pre-order.

#11UncleGrubbyPosted 2/11/2013 5:44:28 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Sorry, I can afford to buy games that aren't 40+ hours long...

Which, for single player, is pretty much just rpgs and strategy games. Those games are crammed with filler. In an rpg or strat combat is mostly spent thinking about thinking what you'll do. Which eats time. And a lot of the time you wont be in combat.

You realize that those games are as long as they are because of all the junk in between combat, right? So in an action game, which almost purely combat, combat that leaves almost no time to dwell on decisions, expecting more than 6+ of non-death playtime is extremely unrealistic. Even uncharted and god of war are filled with puzzles and navigational labyrinths that eat up clock. In a Platnum Games style action game there isnt any of that BS. That doesnt mean you get less combat action time though.
#12ExtremeGamer93Posted 2/11/2013 5:44:58 PM
I think I'm the only one in my area that preordered the limited edition...could care less for the length... replayability and gameplay will make it worth it.
#13Phantom_Opera_GPosted 2/11/2013 6:15:28 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#14kanto_wandererPosted 2/11/2013 6:28:35 PM
When I finally get a girl into my bedroom, I can't wait to see how fast she drops her panties when I lower the lights and flip on my MGRising lava lamp.
#15axlman12934Posted 2/11/2013 6:35:30 PM
kanto_wanderer posted...
When I finally get a girl into my bedroom, I can't wait to see how fast she drops her panties when I lower the lights and flip on my MGRising lava lamp.

AAAWWWW HELL YYYEEEAAAAA!!!! MAN OF DA YEAR RIGHT DUR!!!!
---
The OFFICIAL Minato Yamikaze of ANY Naruto board. NSUNSG mains:Minato(Jonin), Naruto(5KS), & Sakura.
#16SuperSilver3Posted 2/11/2013 10:53:52 PM
kanto_wanderer posted...

I got a good laugh, well done
---
they're called stick em powers
#17chareyPosted 2/11/2013 11:41:00 PM
I bought the Phoenix wright games and never regretted it and those are only 3-hours at most with no replay value. The only thing that matters is that the game is fun enough for the price you pay.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
#18ZakuLordJoePosted 2/11/2013 11:50:03 PM
Moron: The Topic
---
Yo buddy...
#19obliviondollPosted 2/12/2013 12:22:28 AM
I'll cancel my pre-order when you prove that MGR can be finished faster than my best run through Journey.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"