How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#1FOXSOLIDPosted 2/12/2013 8:30:52 PM
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#2mgs_4life5150Posted 2/12/2013 8:34:07 PM
shame more people dont see it this way and thats coming from some one who plays both systems.
---
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba
#3Zato InfinitePosted 2/12/2013 8:35:40 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

Holy crap.... what did the Xbox ever do to you?
#4Magitek111Posted 2/12/2013 8:36:45 PM
Actually, on multiplatform games, people always populate the PS3 board instead of the 360 one. Bzzt. Try again.
---
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!
#5Run_2_the_HillsPosted 2/12/2013 8:37:49 PM(edited)
assuming 360 players dont come on this board.....

^^^
not really. people visit whatever board is more popular.
#6ToxicKookiePosted 2/12/2013 8:36:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7caffiend7Posted 2/12/2013 8:38:11 PM
It's true MGR technically wasn't even going to be made for the Xbox and it wasn't made for japanese xboxes. Microsoft threw money cuz they wanted the MG crowd but it back fired. MGR will be awesome but it would've been even better if they didn't have to limit the game so it can also perform on the xbox to.
#8FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:38:44 PM
It didn't DO anything to me, its just a crappy system. It has nothing outside of Halo and Gears to identify itself and multi-platform games force the PS3 to function at the 360's level rather than its own superior level.

This game has no fanbase worth a damn on that system and again, it holds back the potential it could have had as an exclusive.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#9DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 8:38:52 PM
FOXSOLID posted...

True, also because most 360 games just burn their own games on DVD's. ASAP as that vid of someone owning the game was on youtube 'which has been removed already' it was infested with people begging for the vid's poster to leak the game.

Same goes for the PC version which hasn't been announced yet. They will get there games illegally anyway.

Honestly, canceling it for Japan is one thing, but it should have stayed exclusive all the way. That way they could have spent more time on the game itself.
#10The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/12/2013 8:40:15 PM
Magitek111 posted...
Actually, on multiplatform games, people always populate the PS3 board instead of the 360 one. Bzzt. Try again.

It depends where the game is made really Skyrim's 360 board, 360 Mass Effect 3, you know....

Anyhow I play on Xbox and I come here just because everyone uses this board
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature