How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#11NassaDanePosted 2/12/2013 7:42:07 PM
Now where is the ignore user button...
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#12ukokira1Posted 2/12/2013 7:56:04 PM(edited)
The lack of people on the 360 boards comes with a benefit: They dont b**** as much as people on the PS3 board.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#13FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:43:04 PM
Magitek111 posted...
Actually, on multiplatform games, people always populate the PS3 board instead of the 360 one. Bzzt. Try again.

That's not true at all. Metal Gear as a whole (Both Solid and Rising) are not important to the majority of 360 users. Many of them would tell you that Splinter Cell is the better game. I know this from experience. And if the 360 message board is any indication, the majority of 360 users across the world don't care about this series.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#14SilverShadow881Posted 2/12/2013 7:43:51 PM
Dude, stop being immature.

"I don't want to share my toy with other boys because they don't like it like I do"

Obviously multi-platform is ONLY beneficial. More profit, wider audience, heck, people might even buy a PS3 to play MGS4 or something.

This senseless hate towards other consoles need to stop. Yeah, exclusive games are awesome, but there is a negative side to them (making entitled fanboys think they own the series). Lets just celebrate a good game together as gamers, no matter how much the appreciate or ignore the series.
---
Peelz
Isaac Clarke would be a killer in Playstation All-stars
#15DuskSoldier1180Posted 2/12/2013 7:45:15 PM
FOXSOLID obviously had a traumatic experience with the 360 in the past. It's best we not question it.

I'm getting the limited edition for 360. Bite me. BITE ME MORE.
---
Capcom and Square Enix: Please, stop disappointing me.
#16X_Brahms_XPosted 2/12/2013 7:45:24 PM
MGR has a double negative. Xbox could careless for the MGS franchise. I remember when Xbots tried to say Splinter Cell was better, I still lol at that. Secondly, hack n slash games arent popular on Xbox. The Xbox controller is just not good for 60fps hack n slashers.
---
PSN: Ocelot_X_
#17Grey_Fox4Posted 2/12/2013 7:45:48 PM
What do you mean "they"? As though Xbox users are a vastly different, inferior species to PS3 users. People choose what console they align themselves with, it isn't genetically coded. You shouldn't take any sense of pride or worth because you chose to buy a console another person just as easily could have bought but didn't. PS3 ownership isn't an exclusive club ,anyone with 300 bucks can join.

brb tried to buy a PS3 but it wasn't in my genes

I usually buy games for the 360 over PS3 as they are usually better. Already ordered Rising for 360 some VR missions wasn't enough for me to justify buying the inferior version.
---
Currently looking forward to: Devil May Cry 5 and The Rapture.
#18FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:47:03 PM
SilverShadow881 posted...
Dude, stop being immature.

"I don't want to share my toy with other boys because they don't like it like I do"

Obviously multi-platform is ONLY beneficial. More profit, wider audience, heck, people might even buy a PS3 to play MGS4 or something.

This senseless hate towards other consoles need to stop. Yeah, exclusive games are awesome, but there is a negative side to them (making entitled fanboys think they own the series). Lets just celebrate a good game together as gamers, no matter how much the appreciate or ignore the series.

Re-read the part about holding the Playstation back again. That is the most important aspect to me. There is no denying this.
---
#19DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 7:47:20 PM
Grey_Fox4 posted...
What do you mean "they"? As though Xbox users are a vastly different, inferior species to PS3 users. People choose what console they align themselves with, it isn't genetically coded. You shouldn't take any sense of pride or worth because you chose to buy a console another person just as easily could have bought but didn't. PS3 ownership isn't an exclusive club ,anyone with 300 bucks can join.

I usually buy games for the 360 over PS3 as they are usually better. Already ordered Rising for 360 some VR missions wasn't enough for me to justify buying the inferior version.

Eh.. the PS3 version is the superior version anyway.. sorry to burst your little bubble.
#20FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:48:34 PM
Grey_Fox4 posted...

Well there is some irony because you bought the inferior version. Congratulations.
---