How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#111CKnightPosted 2/13/2013 1:14:47 PM
Well any game with a strong online component I buy for the 360. Unless its a fighting game, I prefer the PS3 controller for fighters.

And with GT5 being garbage the 360 has become my main console for racing games with Forza 4 and Forza Horizon.

MS did drop the ball with exclusives though this gen.

And even with everything I said above my draw is Halo. Without Halo I wouldnt own a 360.
#112Gurn BlanstonPosted 2/13/2013 2:38:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#113Gurn BlanstonPosted 2/13/2013 2:41:05 PM
Please, I implore you.

Who are you, John Marston? BTW, that game is better on the 360.
#114FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:50:06 PM
Of course a game will run better on whatever console is the lead platform. Point is...PS3's exclusives are far and away better than the 360's as well as more plentiful. Therefore any game developed on PS3 will be better than the 360's, fact.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#115devak108Posted 2/13/2013 3:20:06 PM
Lol, you keep writing "FACT" I'm now convinced you are Dwight Schrute posting.

FACT. Bears eat beets.

Bears.

Beets.

Battlestar Galactica.
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#116FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:40:55 PM
devak108 posted...
Lol, you keep writing "FACT" I'm now convinced you are Dwight Schrute posting.

FACT. Bears eat beets.

Bears.

Beets.

Battlestar Galactica.

Lmao Omg really? Dwight Schrute??? Me??? That is SO...FUNNY! Lmfao!!!! Yeah I don't know who that is, nor do I care. Its irrelevant.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#117XeedragonPosted 2/13/2013 3:57:47 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

Meh, if there was an Xbox handheld I would burn my Vita in a heartbeat.
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
#118IamthekuzalolPosted 2/13/2013 4:10:59 PM(edited)
I don't like Xbox360 and their fans one bit, but i still think they deserve to play this game. Never cared much about those pointless console wars/third party exclusive game.

Edited : Also by putting it on 360. more people get to enjoy and adore this wonderful series. Sounds like a good idea to me.
#119AJ2412Posted 2/13/2013 4:17:47 PM
I don't like Xbox360 and their fans one bit, but i still think they deserve to play this game. Never cared much about those pointless console wars/third party exclusive game.

Edited : Also by putting it on 360. more people get to enjoy and adore this wonderful series. Sounds like a good idea to me.

You...you don't like me...?
*cry cry cry*
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
#120Bigdoug14Posted 2/13/2013 4:18:56 PM
I thought this kinda topic only showed up on NGG.

Lame.
---
Just checkin' out my pow-pow