How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#121HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/13/2013 6:19:42 PM
SilverShadow881 posted...
Dude, stop being immature.

"I don't want to share my toy with other boys because they don't like it like I do"

Obviously multi-platform is ONLY beneficial. More profit, wider audience, heck, people might even buy a PS3 to play MGS4 or something.

This senseless hate towards other consoles need to stop. Yeah, exclusive games are awesome, but there is a negative side to them (making entitled fanboys think they own the series). Lets just celebrate a good game together as gamers, no matter how much the appreciate or ignore the series.

This.
Why does TC care so much anyway? I mean really.
Confirmed for ugly nerd.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#122C810Posted 2/13/2013 8:40:26 PM
Like Rodney King said before LAPD beat the ever living **** out of him, can't we all just get along? Who cares if a game is multiplatform? It doesn't hurt you any, nor does it hurt the game. The PS3 is the lead platform for MGR, so it has the superior version. The 360 didn't hold MGR back since the PS3 version has higher fidelity and gets exclusive VR missions.

Honestly, getting bent out of shape about a game being multiplat is ridiculous. I wouldn't care if Halo and Gears were (properly) ported to the PS3 or if Uncharted and Killzone came to the 360. The more people that enjoy the game, the better. This hopefully gives a greater chance of a (merited) sequel being made. However, Nintendo's exclusives should stay on their consoles or go down with Nintendo
---
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron
#123CKnightPosted 2/14/2013 5:25:31 AM
AJ2412 posted...
I don't like Xbox360 and their fans one bit, but i still think they deserve to play this game. Never cared much about those pointless console wars/third party exclusive game.

Edited : Also by putting it on 360. more people get to enjoy and adore this wonderful series. Sounds like a good idea to me.

You...you don't like me...?
*cry cry cry*

It's the internet, people are weird and have seemingly venomous hate for no real reason against pointless things.

He probably had a few bad arguments with a couple xbox fans out of the 40 million plus owners world wide. And he probably thinks he has a legitimate reason to hate all of them and with ignorance comes stubbornness so his mind can't be changed.
#124obliviondollPosted 2/14/2013 5:40:01 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

By this logic, PC gamers "don't deserve" Crysis 3, because it's not popular enough on that platform. In spite of PC being the lead platform, and the original game's exclusive platform, and in spite of the fact that most forums dedicated to the game and/or series are heavily PC-dominated. Because it's not in the top 10 GameFAQs games on PC, people "don't care" and therefore, the few who do want to specifically come here to talk about the game "don't deserve" it.

Seems legit.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#125FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:21:43 AM
obliviondoll posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

By this logic, PC gamers "don't deserve" Crysis 3, because it's not popular enough on that platform. In spite of PC being the lead platform, and the original game's exclusive platform, and in spite of the fact that most forums dedicated to the game and/or series are heavily PC-dominated. Because it's not in the top 10 GameFAQs games on PC, people "don't care" and therefore, the few who do want to specifically come here to talk about the game "don't deserve" it.

Seems legit.

No, Crysis on PC is AMAZING...Jaw dropping really. It makes use of all of PC's potential. Hell I think it should only be on PC. I'll never buy the console versions knowing how ridiculously watered down they are.

MGR is different, Sony has a substantially larger fan base and more potential would have been tapped if it was PS3 exclusive.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#126DarkchocolateXPosted 2/14/2013 7:12:43 AM
Zato Infinite posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
hatchetman187 posted...
Tell me TC

-Why are all of my 360 games in 1080 and almost all of your PS3 games are 720?

-How is your cross game party chat system?

-How do you feel when something gets ported to the PS3 well after it's been out for us 360 owners?

-How do you feel knowing Sony is lax with their network security allowing such things as massive hack attacks on the PS3?

-How do you feel knowing your onilne service on the PS3 is laughable compared to the 360?

-How do you like that your PS3 is just not that good?

I'll stop there for now.

Or tell me why all of your games suck ass through a pipe? You know...a question that actually matters. Fail harder. Please, I implore you.

- That was hilarious.

LMAO.
#127LewisrichPosted 2/14/2013 7:28:14 AM
This topic is hilarious! Glad I own both consoles but I'm buying Rising for 360 mainly because of controller preference.
---
GT: LKR101
#128obliviondollPosted 2/14/2013 7:29:27 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
obliviondoll posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Seems legit.

No, Crysis on PC is AMAZING...Jaw dropping really. It makes use of all of PC's potential. Hell I think it should only be on PC. I'll never buy the console versions knowing how ridiculously watered down they are.

MGR is different, Sony has a substantially larger fan base and more potential would have been tapped if it was PS3 exclusive.

Got a reference that proves how post-Bayonetta Platinum games with PS3 as lead platform have been failing to take advantage of the system?

Because a source for that claim would be really nice about now.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#129FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:52:13 AM
obliviondoll posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
obliviondoll posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Seems legit.

Got a reference that proves how post-Bayonetta Platinum games with PS3 as lead platform have been failing to take advantage of the system?

Because a source for that claim would be really nice about now.

PS3's exclusives vs the 360's is proof enough. The technical prowess and quality overall is just better. New GOW and The Last Of Us are proof alone. You see, they can't go above and beyond to make the PS3 version that much better than the 360's. PS3 version has to be held back to the 360's standards.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#130DarkchocolateXPosted 2/14/2013 7:58:54 AM
Gotta love the 360 fanboys attacking FOXSOLID on a PS3 board. They don't even have an alive board themselfs so they come trolling here because they can't accept FOXSOLID's opinion.

The 360 fanboys look thirsty, LETS GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO DRINK!! PUSH EM TO THE CLIFFS!!
UP TO 500!