How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#131obliviondollPosted 2/14/2013 8:15:11 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
obliviondoll posted...
Got a reference that proves how post-Bayonetta Platinum games with PS3 as lead platform have been failing to take advantage of the system?

Because a source for that claim would be really nice about now.

PS3's exclusives vs the 360's is proof enough. The technical prowess and quality overall is just better. New GOW and The Last Of Us are proof alone. You see, they can't go above and beyond to make the PS3 version that much better than the 360's. PS3 version has to be held back to the 360's standards.

So different studios working in different engines proves... what, exactly?

Look at the PS3 version of that same top 10 list you're working with. How many of those games are exclusives? I count ONE.

Using the exact same data you're using to form an opinion, I can argue that 90% of the worthwhile PS3 games are the NON-exclusive ones. From which I can then continue on to make the claim that abandoning the 360 version would probably reduce the game's appeal.

I'm a PS3 gamer, and I know that certain aspects of the PS3's technical capabilities are superior to the XBox 360 (some by a significant margin), but that doesn't really mean as much as you seem to think it does. Exclusivity doesn't mean much at all when you have GOOD ports of multiplatform games. Make PROPERLY-optimised versions for each platform (which is pretty much impossible to avoid when using PS3 as the lead, because it works so differently from other systems). Also, there are advantages to BOTH systems. I care more about the areas in which the PS3 has an advantage, but that doesn't negate the benefits to owning other consoles instead of (or as well as) the Playstation. Just means that while I can only afford one current-gen console, I'm sticking with the one that's best for me.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#132DarkchocolateXPosted 2/14/2013 8:21:04 AM
*Start making a mancave inside this topic*

Anyone wanna join? Man only. Woman may enter if they take off everything.
#133FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:34:41 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
*Start making a mancave inside this topic*

Anyone wanna join? Man only. Woman may enter if they take off everything.

Lol hilarious.

Dude, all I'm saying is that PS3 at the very max optimization out performs the 360. Couple the potential with the much larger and more appreciative fanbase and you could have had more to this game. In what ways? Who knows? No console gamer could truly say that the 360 has more interesting titles than the PS3. I posted a link in this thread showing PS3's 40 top exclusives and that was amy pretty old link so there are more now. The best use for a 360 is multiplatform games only because most developers are inept at using the PS3 for development. Thus Sony gets the shaft there. But when you see what can be done exclusively when developing on PS3 alone, its no question. Sony's console bests the 360 decisively.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#134devak108Posted 2/14/2013 8:47:53 AM(edited)
DarkchocolateX posted...
Gotta love the 360 fanboys attacking FOXSOLID on a PS3 board. They don't even have an alive board themselfs so they come trolling here because they can't accept FOXSOLID's opinion.

The 360 fanboys look thirsty, LETS GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO DRINK!! PUSH EM TO THE CLIFFS!!
UP TO 500!

PS3 owner here, love the system. So no, try again.

TC is just making himself look like a pathetic, angry, basement-dwelling neckbearded, Kazuo Hirai's d***riding douche.

As a PS3 fan, rabid fanboys like him are nothing more than an embarrassment. Do you think this topic will convince anyone to support sony and playstation more? If anything this obnoxious drivel will have the opposite effect. It just makes PS3 fans look like d***s.
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#135FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:49:40 AM
devak108 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
Gotta love the 360 fanboys attacking FOXSOLID on a PS3 board. They don't even have an alive board themselfs so they come trolling here because they can't accept FOXSOLID's opinion.

The 360 fanboys look thirsty, LETS GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO DRINK!! PUSH EM TO THE CLIFFS!!
UP TO 500!

PS3 owner here, love the system. So no, try again.

TC is just making himself look like a pathetic, angry, basement-dwelling neckbearded, Kazuo Hirai's d***riding douche.

As a PS3 fan, rabid fanboys like him are nothing more than an embarrassment. Do you think this topic will convince anyone to support sony and playstation more? If anything this obnoxious drivel will have the opposite effect. It just makes PS3 fans look like d***s.

Lol neck bearded. If you don't like what I'm saying then take your pigeon chested sissy ass the hell out of this thread.
---
#136obliviondollPosted 2/14/2013 9:21:14 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
If you don't like what I'm saying then take your pigeon chested sissy ass the hell out of this thread.

Lrn2interwebs.

Forums are not a place for you to spout your opinion as fact and demand that only people who agree can come and talk to you about it. Expecting them to work that way makes you look like exactly what you're being accused of.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#137FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:29:01 AM
obliviondoll posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
If you don't like what I'm saying then take your pigeon chested sissy ass the hell out of this thread.

Lrn2interwebs.

Forums are not a place for you to spout your opinion as fact and demand that only people who agree can come and talk to you about it. Expecting them to work that way makes you look like exactly what you're being accused of.

He's throwing out insults which is why I said what I said.
---
#138Hales69Posted 2/14/2013 9:43:42 AM
Out of all the stupid, pointless threads I've seen on this nightmarish site, this has to be one of worst. TC is an idiot, and anyone that says 'my console is better than yours! Nur nur nur!' Is an idiot as well.
---
I have a man crush on Charlie Brooker!
#139IamthekuzalolPosted 2/14/2013 9:44:28 AM
As i said earlier, I am proud ps3 user (never liked Xbox360) but damn TC, you are just embarrassing us now.

Also, stop posting with that alt account of yours, we aren't that stupid.
#140JustForFun1988Posted 2/14/2013 9:53:07 AM
Hales69 posted...
Out of all the stupid, pointless threads I've seen on this nightmarish site, this has to be one of worst. TC is an idiot, and anyone that says 'my console is better than yours! Nur nur nur!' Is an idiot as well.

TC is beyond idiotic to be frank, he's @#$^**%%$#^&**.&&^&*^%$^*.

(Don't wanna risk violating the rules, but you get what i mean.)
---
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. And they will die.