How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#151FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:30:04 PM
Ace10of27Spades posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Taking full adavantage of PS3s capabilities are a waste of time and money. All I have to do is point at MGS4. Nothing that forced that game into console exclusivity was appreciated. In fact, it is the only game in the series that got cried about so hard. Should have been a multi-platform game.

You're in the minority. MGS4 was amazing and Kojima himself stated it wasn't possible on 360. And yeah go look at all of Sony's epic exclusives both current and upcoming....then come back and tell me its a waste of time and money. You're a joke, except that its the kind everyone frowns at right before throwing garbage at you.

I never said MGS4 sucked. What I have noticed, (especially on gamefaqs,) is that people complain about MGS4, a lot. For as much under-appreciated as MGS4 was, it was indeed a waste of extra time and money making it a console exclusive. You tell me I'm a joke, but you are the one who depends on a video game console for self esteem, not me. It has been proven in this very thread that you lack the critical thinking skills to post anything that makes sense. Again, though I am a PS3 owner exclusively, I think I must remind you that the MG franchise started on Microsoft.

Yeah you're basing my self esteem off of me talking about a video game console on a VIDEO GAME message board. Yeah you heard it people!! Video game message boards are the measuring stick of how high or low your self esteem is! Moronic at the least honestly. And you proved nothing, I've been proving my case over and over but you're all a bit too...ya know ...to get it. Remember when I called you a joke? Yeah....you still are.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#152Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/14/2013 12:42:02 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Taking full adavantage of PS3s capabilities are a waste of time and money. All I have to do is point at MGS4. Nothing that forced that game into console exclusivity was appreciated. In fact, it is the only game in the series that got cried about so hard. Should have been a multi-platform game.

You're in the minority. MGS4 was amazing and Kojima himself stated it wasn't possible on 360. And yeah go look at all of Sony's epic exclusives both current and upcoming....then come back and tell me its a waste of time and money. You're a joke, except that its the kind everyone frowns at right before throwing garbage at you.

I never said MGS4 sucked. What I have noticed, (especially on gamefaqs,) is that people complain about MGS4, a lot. For as much under-appreciated as MGS4 was, it was indeed a waste of extra time and money making it a console exclusive. You tell me I'm a joke, but you are the one who depends on a video game console for self esteem, not me. It has been proven in this very thread that you lack the critical thinking skills to post anything that makes sense. Again, though I am a PS3 owner exclusively, I think I must remind you that the MG franchise started on Microsoft.

Yeah you're basing my self esteem off of me talking about a video game console on a VIDEO GAME message board. Yeah you heard it people!! Video game message boards are the measuring stick of how high or low your self esteem is! Moronic at the least honestly. And you proved nothing, I've been proving my case over and over but you're all a bit too...ya know ...to get it. Remember when I called you a joke? Yeah....you still are.

Bro, the only person you are making look foolish is yourself. This thread is proof. You are talking about how much better a game that had only 2 years of development time would be as a console exclusive. You think that the only people who should be entitled to the MG series of games are PS3 owners. You can provide all the proof you want, but I will tell you this; nothing PS3 has over the Xbox is a big deal. I own a PS3. You have been on this board trying to prove the superiority of the PS3, but the whole time you just look like a lost fanboy. Remember when I said your self-esteem depends on a console? It is shown as truth.
---
Vanquish/NHL13/MGS 1,2,3,4, PW/Bayonetta/Ico-SoTC/AC series/MGRR
#153FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:49:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#154FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:50:28 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Bro, the only person you are making look foolish is yourself. This thread is proof. You are talking about how much better a game that had only 2 years of development time would be as a console exclusive. You think that the only people who should be entitled to the MG series of games are PS3 owners. You can provide all the proof you want, but I will tell you this; nothing PS3 has over the Xbox is a big deal. I own a PS3. You have been on this board trying to prove the superiority of the PS3, but the whole time you just look like a lost fanboy. Remember when I said your self-esteem depends on a console? It is shown as truth.

Yeah the 40 + exclusives that the 360 could never attain are not that big of a deal. You...are...a...JOKE. Nothing you say is being taken seriously, as a matter of fact...I pity you. You go ask anyone with half of a half brain what the definitive console this generation was and you'll be told with authority that it's Sony's. It was Sony for the original, it was Sony for the 2nd, its Sony for the 3rd...It will BE Sony for the 4th.

Their games are just....that....good. Deal with it, you're a joke.
---
#155Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/14/2013 1:05:47 PM
. I don't care about the PS3s exculsives. And though I prefer my PS3, and feel that it is a better console, I think you are sad and small-minded. You have spent a whole page trying to insult me, while defending a console that I own, as if I don't have one. I know all about the PS3, but fanboys simply lack this; intellect. Narrow-mindedness is proof in itself of a persons limited mental ability. There are so many reasons to like both consoles, that the only thing that really sells me, is the controller. If not for the Metal Gear series, I wouldn't even own a console to begin with.

Skateboard > PS3
---
#156FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:10:35 PM
. I don't care about the PS3s exculsives. And though I prefer my PS3, and feel that it is a better console, I think you are sad and small-minded. You have spent a whole page trying to insult me, while defending a console that I own, as if I don't have one. I know all about the PS3, but fanboys simply lack this; intellect. Narrow-mindedness is proof in itself of a persons limited mental ability. There are so many reasons to like both consoles, that the only thing that really sells me, is the controller. If not for the Metal Gear series, I wouldn't even own a console to begin with.

Skateboard > PS3

Yeeeeah....All I read is just more hot garbage from you...SO! I will just be done with your fairy ass and leave you with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

Later Susan, make sure your skater pants aren't on TOO tight eh?
---
#157Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/14/2013 1:13:40 PM
FOXSOLID posted...

Skateboard > PS3

Yeeeeah....All I read is just more hot garbage from you...SO! I will just be done with your fairy ass and leave you with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

Later Susan, make sure your skater pants aren't on TOO tight eh?

*YAAAAWN* is that you again? Go away.

I skate in baggy camo's, dork.
---
#158Hitman_67Posted 2/14/2013 1:26:59 PM
This topic is sad, troll wins no matter how stupid his opinion is. Because you idiots keep commenting.

Seriously, some don't care, some are 360 owners, some are fanboys mad that everything isn't exclusive to them. Just like my friend, the only thing he attempts to brag about on his PS3 is exclusives. But not one exclusive on PS3 since MGS4 has interested me. Then he gets mad when a game like MG is playable on my Xbox, and saids Microsoft sucks for buying rights to things or early content.

So wait, PS3 can get things and it's fine but as soon as Xbox gets something it's wrong and BS? No sorry. It's the fanboy talking right there. I didn't complain when Mass Effect was on PS3 so stop complaining about MGR.

Metal Gear should be for everyone to enjoy, Metal Gear has always shown up for other consoles along with the Playstation so stop trying to act like it should be Exclusive to PS3 no matter what.

People on this website are immature fools.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#159Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/14/2013 1:30:54 PM
Hitman_67 posted...
This topic is sad, troll wins no matter how stupid his opinion is. Because you idiots keep commenting.

Seriously, some don't care, some are 360 owners, some are fanboys mad that everything isn't exclusive to them. Just like my friend, the only thing he attempts to brag about on his PS3 is exclusives. But not one exclusive on PS3 since MGS4 has interested me. Then he gets mad when a game like MG is playable on my Xbox, and saids Microsoft sucks for buying rights to things or early content.

So wait, PS3 can get things and it's fine but as soon as Xbox gets something it's wrong and BS? No sorry. It's the fanboy talking right there. I didn't complain when Mass Effect was on PS3 so stop complaining about MGR.

Metal Gear should be for everyone to enjoy, Metal Gear has always shown up for other consoles along with the Playstation so stop trying to act like it should be Exclusive to PS3 no matter what.

Great points. Except that being immature is WAY more fun than waiting for this game, or acting like Mr.Rogers.
---
#160DarkchocolateXPosted 2/14/2013 8:29:10 PM
Hitman_67 posted...

Great points.

WATCHOUT!!!

http://www.store.modernsignsdigital.co.uk/240-498-thickbox/sharp-points.jpg

Pointz ar teh deadly.