How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#161HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/14/2013 8:58:48 PM
TC confirmed for sweaty nerd.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#162DarkchocolateXPosted 2/15/2013 9:51:31 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
TC confirmed for sweaty nerd.

So.. in other words he's just like you?.. You like throwing insults?
#163DuuuDe14Posted 2/15/2013 9:59:27 AM
I mostly play on xbox but I love the MGS franchise. I just recently received a ps3 and guess what i bought? MGS4.

Generalization is just as bad as casualization
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#164Bishop_SasaraiPosted 2/15/2013 10:08:55 AM
TC, there's no need for a topic like this. However, I do share your view. Though I don't necessarily care for this game being on the 360, but the HD collection, which caused stuff to be cut out. That definitely annoyed me.
---
Anticipating the following: MGR: Revengeance (PS3), Tales of Xillia (PS3)
#165DarkchocolateXPosted 2/15/2013 10:16:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#166DarkchocolateXPosted 2/16/2013 7:55:36 AM
Bishop_Sasarai posted...
TC, there's no need for a topic like this. However, I do share your view. Though I don't necessarily care for this game being on the 360, but the HD collection, which caused stuff to be cut out. That definitely annoyed me.

If TC feels like there is need for a topic like this, there is a need for it to be there. Without this topic... this board will do no good.
#167lastchancelemonPosted 2/16/2013 7:59:13 AM
Grey_Fox4 posted...
What do you mean "they"? As though Xbox users are a vastly different, inferior species to PS3 users. People choose what console they align themselves with, it isn't genetically coded. You shouldn't take any sense of pride or worth because you chose to buy a console another person just as easily could have bought but didn't. PS3 ownership isn't an exclusive club ,anyone with 300 bucks can join.

brb tried to buy a PS3 but it wasn't in my genes

I usually buy games for the 360 over PS3 as they are usually better. Already ordered Rising for 360 some VR missions wasn't enough for me to justify buying the inferior version.

This is a Metal Gear board. They think everything is about genes. Or nanomachines.
#168shatterstarPosted 2/16/2013 8:38:44 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

Get a life you console fanboy!

It's not like this game is a true MG game anyway. Because the last time I've check, MG isn't a hack and slasher, extremely short, and repetitive like this game is. The story in this game isn't that great either.

This game isn't worth $60 that's for damn sure! Unless you like paying full price for extremely short and repetitive games.
#169DarkchocolateXPosted 2/16/2013 8:44:48 AM
shatterstar posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

Get a life you console fanboy!

It's not like this game is a true MG game anyway. Because the last time I've check, MG isn't a hack and slasher, extremely short, and repetitive like this game is. The story in this game isn't that great either.

This game isn't worth $60 that's for damn sure! Unless you like paying full price for extremely short and repetitive games.

Hello Mr. Troll this is a true MG game, its canon, also all other MG games can be finished under 3 hours. Its still the same story and honestly MG never had a better story then this. Its just the same.

So instead of trolling this game, if you don't like it just leave the board, don't buy the game and go cry some moar on the other MG boards.
#170mgs_4life5150Posted 2/17/2013 11:12:28 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
obliviondoll posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

By this logic, PC gamers "don't deserve" Crysis 3, because it's not popular enough on that platform. In spite of PC being the lead platform, and the original game's exclusive platform, and in spite of the fact that most forums dedicated to the game and/or series are heavily PC-dominated. Because it's not in the top 10 GameFAQs games on PC, people "don't care" and therefore, the few who do want to specifically come here to talk about the game "don't deserve" it.

Seems legit.

No, Crysis on PC is AMAZING...Jaw dropping really. It makes use of all of PC's potential. Hell I think it should only be on PC. I'll never buy the console versions knowing how ridiculously watered down they are.

MGR is different, Sony has a substantially larger fan base and more potential would have been tapped if it was PS3 exclusive.

THIS WINS just for the fact Crysis was made for PCs why should we get to play them on ps3 and xbox when you can just pimp out your computer and play awesomeness. and that is not even mentioning some of those mods people make that make the game 15x more realistic just makes them that much better

plus whats the big deal with cross game chat on the 360 if your not playing the game I am playing then why in the hell would i want to talk to you instead of the other people on my team
---
NOT REMOVING UNTIL MGS staring the boss is released
MG Meryl would be cool too as long as there is NO akiba