How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#171calvin_0Posted 2/17/2013 11:35:46 AM
this topic reminded me about how many xbots butthurt over the fact that they didnt get MGS4 and begged for the next MGS to be made available for 360...

and then when they finally get MGS games, they ignore it...

oh well, they arent true MGS fans anyway so the fanbase is better off without them.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#172Link43130Posted 2/17/2013 11:43:22 AM
you guys sure are mad about a 5 hour game
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#173youshallbeasgodPosted 2/17/2013 11:44:38 AM
Link43130 posted...

I don't get the hate, every game with Metal Gear in the title is insanely short. It's like mass amnesia here.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#174DarkchocolateXPosted 2/17/2013 11:45:59 AM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Link43130 posted...

I don't get the hate, every game with Metal Gear in the title is insanely short. It's like mass amnesia here.

MASS AMNESIA? *Grunts*
#175Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/17/2013 11:48:36 AM
calvin_0 posted...
this topic reminded me about how many xbots butthurt over the fact that they didnt get MGS4 and begged for the next MGS to be made available for 360...

and then when they finally get MGS games, they ignore it...

oh well, they arent true MGS fans anyway so the fanbase is better off without them.

My brothers have been fans since MGS1, and they both prefer their XBOX systems and have every Metal Gear game made available to them on it. Metal Gear STARTED on Microsoft. If it wasn't for MSX, the whole series might not have even existed to begin with. fanboyism is as stupid as racism, except, instead of being a skincolor fanboy, people are console fanboys instead. So illogical and pathetic.
---
MGRR = Brutal Hype Factor
#176cjimene9278Posted 2/17/2013 11:53:58 AM
PS4 will crush xbox whatever this nex gen....hopefully devs arent jumping on the weaker console....i mean everything is pretty much streamlined now for them to make games easier
---
But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow...that I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.
PSN:AGENT_OF_KAOS_86
#177shatterstarPosted 2/17/2013 12:06:56 PM(edited)
Link43130 posted...

Correct that. 3 to 4 hour game...lol. I've completed it right on the 4 hour mark and could've done it in 3 like a lot of people are doing at the moment.

Typical of PG. They're masters at making the shortest games in current gen history. MGR got Anarchy Reigns beat by 15 minutes...lol.

youshallbeasgod posted...
Link43130 posted...

So in your mind that makes it ok. Give me a break mate.
#178DarkchocolateXPosted 2/17/2013 12:02:52 PM
shatterstar posted...
Link43130 posted...

Correct that. 3 to 4 hour game...lol. I've completed it right on the 4 hour mark and could've done it in 3 like a lot of people are doing at the moment.

Typical of PG. They're masters at making the shortest games in current gen history. MGR got Anarchy Reigns beat by 15 minutes...lol.

Look its failtroll again.
#179Pesmerga255Posted 2/17/2013 12:03:05 PM
shatterstar posted...
Link43130 posted...

So, how long is DmC?

That sure as hell isn't more than 3 or 4 hours if you skip all the cutscenes.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#180calvin_0Posted 2/17/2013 12:23:44 PM(edited)
Ace10of27Spades posted...

My brothers have been fans since MGS1, and they both prefer their XBOX systems and have every Metal Gear game made available to them on it. Metal Gear STARTED on Microsoft. If it wasn't for MSX, the whole series might not have even existed to begin with. fanboyism is as stupid as racism, except, instead of being a skincolor fanboy, people are console fanboys instead. So illogical and pathetic.

IT history 101: MSX is the easiest attemp on home PC system. so technically it wasnt much of a M$ system as is todays PC.

also SONY also release thier own MSX system.

so no MG didnt started on M$ system.

Ace10of27Spades posted...
fanboyism is as stupid as racism, except, instead of being a skincolor fanboy, people are console fanboys instead. So illogical and pathetic.

i agree like those xbot who butthurt on MGS4 board back then.. pathetic.

cjimene9278 posted...
PS4 will crush xbox whatever this nex gen....hopefully devs arent jumping on the weaker console....i mean everything is pretty much streamlined now for them to make games easier

not if PS4 is the most expensive console of the next gen as well. regardless of how powerful a console were, price is always the thing people look at before buying... NDS out sold PSP, 360 out sold PS3 and Wii out sold both PS3 and 360.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0