How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#21The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/12/2013 7:50:51 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

Actually most multi platform titles preform better on the 360
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#22Grey_Fox4Posted 2/12/2013 7:54:19 PM(edited)
FOXSOLID posted...
Grey_Fox4 posted...
What do you mean "they"? As though Xbox users are a vastly different, inferior species to PS3 users. People choose what console they align themselves with, it isn't genetically coded. You shouldn't take any sense of pride or worth because you chose to buy a console another person just as easily could have bought but didn't. PS3 ownership isn't an exclusive club ,anyone with 300 bucks can join.

brb tried to buy a PS3 but it wasn't in my genes

I usually buy games for the 360 over PS3 as they are usually better. Already ordered Rising for 360 some VR missions wasn't enough for me to justify buying the inferior version.

Well there is some irony because you bought the inferior version. Congratulations.

Well if the PS3 version is significantly better (to the same degree as the 360s Bayonetta was better than the PS3s) I will just pick up a PS3 copy when it goes the way of all Hack n Slash.

---
Currently looking forward to: Devil May Cry 5 and The Rapture.
#23FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:53:42 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
MGR is number 2 in the top 10 boards for the PS3 whereas its not at all in the top 10 on the 360.

Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it. Never has the Xbox been the system supporting the Metal Gear series. Its Sony's consoles that put this series at the height of glory that it attained. Not to mention that as proven by PS3's superior exclusives, the system when fully focused on could have potentially enhanced this game even further.

Its no secret honestly and its pure fact that the 360 when it comes to multi-platform titles, holds back the PS3's potential. Its not even a question, its just ****ing sad and unfortunate that this disease of a company and that shoddy system kept the PS3 in cement.

Yeah because all they do is develop it on the 360 and slap it on the PS3 as a crap port.

Cut out the 360 and develop it exclusively around the PS3's architecture and you get a game that the 360 simply would have never attained.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#24DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 7:55:23 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Yeah because all they do is develop it on the 360 and slap it on the PS3 as a crap port.

Cut out the 360 and develop it exclusively around the PS3's architecture and you get a game that the 360 simply would have never attained.

360 to PS3= crap ports always

PS3 to 360 always means dumbing down games from their original concept goals just to make it playable on the 360.
#25FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:55:45 PM
Grey_Fox4 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Grey_Fox4 posted...
What do you mean "they"? As though Xbox users are a vastly different, inferior species to PS3 users. People choose what console they align themselves with, it isn't genetically coded. You shouldn't take any sense of pride or worth because you chose to buy a console another person just as easily could have bought but didn't. PS3 ownership isn't an exclusive club ,anyone with 300 bucks can join.

brb tried to buy a PS3 but it wasn't in my genes

I usually buy games for the 360 over PS3 as they are usually better. Already ordered Rising for 360 some VR missions wasn't enough for me to justify buying the inferior version.

Well there is some irony because you bought the inferior version. Congratulations.

Well if the PS3 version is significantly better (to the same degree as the 360s Bayonetta was better than the PS3s) will just pick up a PS3 copy when it goes the way of all Hack n Slash.

Bayonetta wasn't even developed by PG on the PS3, it was outsourced to Sega and that's why it was such a gap between the 2. Now PG develops on PS3 as the lead platform for the games. Vanquish being superior on the PS3 is evidence of this.
---
#26StroutXPosted 2/12/2013 7:56:44 PM
I'm getting it on 360, but the ps3 board has more traffic. So... yea.
#27FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:58:19 PM
StroutX posted...
I'm getting it on 360, but the ps3 board has more traffic. So... yea.

More traffic because of PS3 users, not Xbox. The handful of Xbox users on this board don't make a dent in the absence of users on the 360 board.
---
#28JoshelplexPosted 2/12/2013 8:06:47 PM
The better example would have been the fact the MGS HD Collection tanked on 360
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#29devak108Posted 2/12/2013 8:10:53 PM(edited)
One of the most obnoxious, entitled topics I've ever read on this site. And that's really saying something. "Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it." Disgusting? Seriously?

Who is this "they" you are referring to? The people spending the same $60 you are to support Platinum & Kojipro for this great game they have made for us? The companies themselves for wanting to reach a larger audience and make more money (how dare them!) off of their product? If you are talking about superior tech for developing and playing games both 360 & PS3 are severely outclassed by modern PCs so should we only be able to play them on PCs? What a pathetic attitude to have.

now where is that ignore button indeed..
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#30FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:11:28 PM
Joshelplex posted...
The better example would have been the fact the MGS HD Collection tanked on 360

Thank you.
---