How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#31DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 8:16:16 PM
I hereby plant this flag in this topic. This is a small step for PS3 users but a great step against trolls.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs9/f/2006/143/1/a/flag_2.gif
#32GigantLuffyPosted 2/12/2013 8:16:19 PM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
assuming 360 players dont come on this board.....

^^^
not really. people visit whatever board is more popular.

I'm a 360 owner, but not a 360 fanboy. Although I wonder why Sony fans hate it when a series goes multi platform. Do they not want more people to enjoy a series as well?
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#33FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:16:24 PM
devak108 posted...
One of the most obnoxious, entitled topics I've ever read on this site. And that's really saying something. "Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it." Disgusting? Seriously?

Who is this "they" you are referring to? The people spending the same $60 you are to support Platinum & Kojipro for this great game they have made for us? The companies themselves for wanting to reach a larger audience and make more money (how dare them!) off of their product? If you are talking about superior tech for developing and playing games both 360 & PS3 are severely outclassed by modern PCs so should we only be able to play them on PCs? What a pathetic attitude to have.

now where is that ignore button indeed..

PC argument doesn't hold up....Yes the games have more potential there but they won't sell as well. The 360 compared the PS3 is technically inferior AS WELL as poor selling for Metal Gear games. So it hold back the PS3 and sells like crap on the system to top it all off.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#34AJ2412Posted 2/12/2013 8:19:20 PM
I'm a 360 owner, but not a 360 fanboy. Although I wonder why Sony fans hate it when a series goes multi platform. Do they not want more people to enjoy a series as well?

Yeah, this. Seriously. It really doesn't make any sense.
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
#35DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 8:21:05 PM
GigantLuffy posted...
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
assuming 360 players dont come on this board.....

^^^
not really. people visit whatever board is more popular.

Simple fact it, it always drags down the quality PS3 exclusive games have. 360fanboys are the same so why should a Sony fanboy enjoy getting a dumbed down game?
#36ToxicKookiePosted 2/12/2013 8:21:12 PM
devak108 posted...

I know, right? My ignore list has bloated to something like 120 since I came to this board. Trolls and Ostriches every where.
---
XBL is filled with children.
PSN is filled with adults who act like children.
#37DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 8:22:18 PM
ToxicKookie posted...
devak108 posted...

I know, right? My ignore list has bloated to something like 120 since I came to this board. Trolls and Ostriches every where.

Made me lol somehow.
#38FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:23:21 PM
AJ2412 posted...

Yeah, this. Seriously. It really doesn't make any sense.

It makes plenty of sense. The majority of 360 users simply don't appreciate Metal Gear and the fact that it sells poorly on that console reinforces this statement. So I would rather them NOT get the game in turn for making Metal Gear games the very BEST they could be.

Anyone who owns JUST a 360 is a fool. The system is only relevant for Multiplatform games. Everyone and their mother knows the PS3 is overall the best system this generation. Hell its been the best system of EVERY generation that it existed in.

Pure quality, always.
---
Gamefaqs T-shirt? I wouldn't wipe my ass with one let alone wear one.
#39DuskSoldier1180Posted 2/12/2013 8:25:24 PM
ToxicKookie posted...
devak108 posted...

The brochure said there'd only be a few ostriches....This is a terrible board.
---
Capcom and Square Enix: Please, stop disappointing me.
#40Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/12/2013 8:30:12 PM
I'm into PS3, but it is STUPID to try and dis on Xbox, or its users. In my view, the more the MG fanbase can grow, the better the games will be, and the more we will get. Too bad some narrow minded people think claiming loyalty to a corporation is so important, they can't see this simple truth. This kind of brain wastage is about as relevant as whether or not Nikes are better than Reeboks. My brothers are both getting this for Xbox, and I am getting it for PS3. We have all 3 been fans of the series since MGS1, and that's because the NES versions don't count. If you truly need console exclusivity to feel like a good person, you need to evaluate your life very hard. All of us own (or have owned, until the product became an overpriced paperweight) a PS3. I hope PC and WiiU can get it too. I want everybody to have the privelege to play in the MG universe freely. The MG franchise started on Microsoft, how about THAT!
---
Quit telling people to grow up, until you stop collecting toys and playing video games. -_-