How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#41AJ2412Posted 2/12/2013 8:32:13 PM
It makes plenty of sense. The majority of 360 users simply don't appreciate Metal Gear and the fact that it sells poorly on that console reinforces this statement. So I would rather them NOT get the game in turn for making Metal Gear games the very BEST they could be.

I honestly couldn't care less about Metal Gear either. >_>
I MIGHT get the HD Collection or just the games for the PS2 if I find them for like...four bucks each. If that. And might get the HD Collection if it's 20 or less. But really, I have no interest in the series. I played MG1, and that was enough for me.

Anyone who owns JUST a 360 is a fool. The system is only relevant for Multiplatform games. Everyone and their mother knows the PS3 is overall the best system this generation. Hell its been the best system of EVERY generation that it existed in.

I disagree with that last statement though.

But whatever. I'm not going to argue with you.
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
#42ninja_poopPosted 2/12/2013 8:32:15 PM
So let me get this straight... just because it didn't sell well means the whole xbox community doesn't deserve it?

I was one of the people who bought MGS2 on the xbox and i loved it to death, don't tell me I don't deserve it.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado/Washington become the first states
#43Hitman_67Posted 2/12/2013 8:32:16 PM
Stop being a fanboy you fool..

I'm buying it for the 360 but the PS3 board is more active for Metal Gear. Perhaps for the same reason i'm here. I started on the Playstation so i see it right that i talk about it on the playstation board.

However i don't own a PS3 for a reason, that being i've had a 360 since launch and PS3 offers nothing i want or thats different hence why i won't buy one now.

Does it mean that it's not liked? No. PS3 board is dead 90% of the time, sorry to say- perhaps this is the reason MGR is going up the board. It does not mean no one isn't greatful. I indeed enjoy that i get to play Metal Gear on my Xbox. I never seen you guys complain about Gamecube having Twin Snakes or Smach Bros having Snake as a character.

Why the hell does it matter so much to some of you that the 360 gets it too. You guys need to stop taking the fanboyism to far. As if this site even shows the pre-orders for each console or how many want it.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#44DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 8:33:14 PM
Ace10of27Spades posted...
I'm into PS3, but it is STUPID to try and dis on Xbox, or its users. In my view, the more the MG fanbase can grow, the better the games will be, and the more we will get. Too bad some narrow minded people think claiming loyalty to a corporation is so important, they can't see this simple truth. This kind of brain wastage is about as relevant as whether or not Nikes are better than Reeboks. My brothers are both getting this for Xbox, and I am getting it for PS3. We have all 3 been fans of the series since MGS1, and that's because the NES versions don't count. If you truly need console exclusivity to feel like a good person, you need to evaluate your life very hard. All of us own (or have owned, until the product became an overpriced paperweight) a PS3. I hope PC and WiiU can get it too. I want everybody to have the privelege to play in the MG universe freely. The MG franchise started on Microsoft, how about THAT!

You speak of Honor, Duty, and Glory, but what of adultery?...
#45DullahansXMarkPosted 2/12/2013 8:36:37 PM
devak108 posted...
One of the most obnoxious, entitled topics I've ever read on this site. And that's really saying something. "Its disgusting, they simply don't care about the game, they just don't deserve it." Disgusting? Seriously?

Who is this "they" you are referring to? The people spending the same $60 you are to support Platinum & Kojipro for this great game they have made for us? The companies themselves for wanting to reach a larger audience and make more money (how dare them!) off of their product? If you are talking about superior tech for developing and playing games both 360 & PS3 are severely outclassed by modern PCs so should we only be able to play them on PCs? What a pathetic attitude to have.

now where is that ignore button indeed..

Indeed. This whole thread is stupid.

Yah, I'm a 360 user. Big deal. I also own a PS3 and a high-powered PC. In other words, I play all three. Meanwhile the entitled nerds here get to rot with only one system to play on because that somehow makes them better people.

The PS3 crowd is a really stupid bunch. Never once have Xbox users blamed the PS3 for getting shafted in any way, and yet we the USER BASE are being blamed for things we have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER. I'm sorry, but the nerve of these people really pisses me off.

And since I'm here, I may as well get this out there: PS3 fanboys! Because Microsoft is probably gonna shaft us too with the stupid design of the Xbox Durango, we're probably gonna all convert to the PS4, assuming it doesn't do the same! Calm the hell down, we're not your enemies!

There, I'm done.
#46AJ2412Posted 2/12/2013 8:38:51 PM
Yah, I'm a 360 user. Big deal. I also own a PS3 and a high-powered PC. In other words, I play all three. Meanwhile the entitled nerds here get to rot with only one system to play on because that somehow makes them better people.

What about the Wii U?
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
#47FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:39:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 8:40:47 PM
*Head Explodes*
#49Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/12/2013 8:44:42 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Some people here are apparently special so I'll say it again...REALLLLLLYYYYYYY SLOOOOWWWWW.

Metal Gear....is Under-appreciated....By Xbox users.....on top of that....the system....holds....the....game....back....from....maximum....potential.

Why....port....the....game....to....the....Xbox....when....it....will....sell....like....CRAP.....and....force.....the....game....to....be....downgraded?

Why....should....PS3......users.....be.....shafted.....on....the.....absolute.....best.....the....game.....could.....be.....because.....the....360.....is......inferior.....in.....every......way?

Got it? If you don't, then I don't know what to tell you.

You are too ignorant to tell us anything of value.

It...has...been...shown...that...you...fully....enjoy....your...obvious...lack...of....critical...thinking.
---
Quit telling people to grow up, until you stop collecting toys and playing video games. -_-
#50AJ2412Posted 2/12/2013 8:45:15 PM
Why....port....the....game....to....the....Xbox....when....it....will....sell....like....CRAP.....and....force.....the....game....to....be....downgraded?

Because there are still Xbox users that's looking forward to this game.
---