How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#51Xerosnake90Posted 2/12/2013 9:45:45 PM
Didn't read the TC's post. I'm a 360 user and I've been on this board for the last 2 or 3 years. Neither board was very active, this one beating out the 360 board.

I visited the 360 board when the demo came out. I removed it from favorites shortly after. 360 only users are sadly ignorant people...
---
Steam/360GT: Xerosnake90
#52DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 9:46:19 PM
NOW I KNOW, THIS BOARD HAS BEEN MADE TO SEND GUYS LIKE YOU BACK TO HELL *Starts fistpoundage*
#53Hitman_67Posted 2/12/2013 9:46:54 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Some people here are apparently special so I'll say it again...REALLLLLLYYYYYYY SLOOOOWWWWW.

Metal Gear....is Under-appreciated....By Xbox users.....on top of that....the system....holds....the....game....back....from....maximum....potential.

Why....port....the....game....to....the....Xbox....when....it....will....sell....like....CRAP.....and....force.....the....game....to....be....downgraded?

Why....should....PS3......users.....be.....shafted.....on....the.....absolute.....best.....the....game.....could.....be.....because.....the....360.....is......inferior.....in.....every......way?

Got it? If you don't, then I don't know what to tell you.

Well you just got tagged as troll in my book.
Why should consoles get any games at all when they are inferior to PC's in every way?

See i can say dumb crap too.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#54megaultrarice34Posted 2/12/2013 9:47:48 PM(edited)
Why....port....the....game....to....the....PC....when....it....will....sell....like....even worse CRAP.....and....force.....the....game....to....be....upgraded?
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#55Robin_MaskPosted 2/12/2013 9:47:10 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
*Head Explodes*

---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#56DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 9:47:50 PM
Hitman_67 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Some people here are apparently special so I'll say it again...REALLLLLLYYYYYYY SLOOOOWWWWW.

Metal Gear....is Under-appreciated....By Xbox users.....on top of that....the system....holds....the....game....back....from....maximum....potential.

Why....port....the....game....to....the....Xbox....when....it....will....sell....like....CRAP.....and....force.....the....game....to....be....downgraded?

Why....should....PS3......users.....be.....shafted.....on....the.....absolute.....best.....the....game.....could.....be.....because.....the....360.....is......inferior.....in.....every......way?

Got it? If you don't, then I don't know what to tell you.

Well you just got tagged as troll in my book.
Why should consoles get any games at all when they are inferior to PC's in every way?

See i can say dumb crap too.

PC's shouldn't get games to begin with.
#57devak108Posted 2/12/2013 9:49:35 PM
TC's gone into full blown temper tantrum mode. He'd really give my 8 year old cousin a run for his money.

"Bbb-bbut they jus don't love Teh Metal Gear liek I does!!! I hates them XBoxers cuz why they no love Snake liek I does!!! I Lov him teh mos of anyone!!!"
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#58DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 9:50:12 PM
Ok enough is enough, guys lets just stop this.. all of this..

*Starts hugging the poster above this post and bellow* Now lets make this a huggy contest. Who can get the most hugs from a PS3/Xbox360 user.

PC users however are still not going to get any hugs.

No just no. Get your hugs somewhere els.

OK JK you'll get hugs to. ~(^_^~)
#59DuskSoldier1180Posted 2/12/2013 9:50:39 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...

That's a joke, right?
---
Capcom and Square Enix: Please, stop disappointing me.
#60DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 9:52:18 PM
DuskSoldier1180 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...

That's a joke, right?

You just got hugged. Now you gotta hug the poster below your post.

\(^__^)/