How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#61Ace10of27SpadesPosted 2/12/2013 9:52:29 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
Ok enough is enough, guys lets just stop this.. all of this..

*Starts hugging the poster above this post and bellow* Now lets make this a huggy contest. Who can get the most hugs from a PS3/Xbox360 user.

PC users however are still not going to get any hugs.

No just no. Get your hugs somewhere els.

OK JK you'll get hugs to. ~(^_^~)

My brothers are both Xbox users. I have hugged them many times both.
---
Quit telling people to grow up, until you stop collecting toys and playing video games. -_-
#62DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 9:54:15 PM
Ace10of27Spades posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
Ok enough is enough, guys lets just stop this.. all of this..

*Starts hugging the poster above this post and bellow* Now lets make this a huggy contest. Who can get the most hugs from a PS3/Xbox360 user.

PC users however are still not going to get any hugs.

No just no. Get your hugs somewhere els.

OK JK you'll get hugs to. ~(^_^~)

My brothers are both Xbox users. I have hugged them many times both.

Can i hug them to?
#63SilverShadow881Posted 2/12/2013 9:59:53 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Re-read the part about holding the Playstation back again. That is the most important aspect to me. There is no denying this.

If the game is hold back because of the 360, the difference is not significant.

If the Xbox is holding something back, it's PC gaming, and that goes for the PS3 too. I agree that PC gaming is extremely expensive, and I dislike their "master race" attitude, but the sad truth is that consoles ARE really (and essentially) old PCs.
---
Peelz
Isaac Clarke would be a killer in Playstation All-stars
#64DuskSoldier1180Posted 2/12/2013 10:02:38 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
DuskSoldier1180 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
PC's shouldn't get games to begin with.

That's a joke, right?

You just got hugged. Now you gotta hug the poster below your post.

\(^__^)/

I'll pass.

Also, aside from a 360 and PS3 I have a gaming PC so..you gave a PC user a hug.
---
Capcom and Square Enix: Please, stop disappointing me.
#65malicemizerfanPosted 2/12/2013 10:03:09 PM
I'm sorry, but you make PS3 owners look bad Fox. seems everything with the name fox makes it's represented group look bad.

If even a single person wants this game, but cannot get a PS3, WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO TELL THEM THEY CAN'T HAVE IT?!

People like you sicken me.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#66DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 10:08:19 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
PC's shouldn't get games to begin with.

That's a joke, right?

You just got hugged. Now you gotta hug the poster below your post.

\(^__^)/

I'll pass.

Also, aside from a 360 and PS3 I have a gaming PC so..you gave a PC user a hug.

To late *Pinches DuskSoldier1180's cheeks*
#67ZephyriuumPosted 2/12/2013 10:11:19 PM
SilverShadow881 posted...
Dude, stop being immature.

"I don't want to share my toy with other boys because they don't like it like I do"

Obviously multi-platform is ONLY beneficial. More profit, wider audience, heck, people might even buy a PS3 to play MGS4 or something.

This senseless hate towards other consoles need to stop. Yeah, exclusive games are awesome, but there is a negative side to them (making entitled fanboys think they own the series). Lets just celebrate a good game together as gamers, no matter how much the appreciate or ignore the series.

---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif
#68DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 10:11:56 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
I'm sorry, but you make PS3 owners look bad Fox. seems everything with the name fox makes it's represented group look bad.

If even a single person wants this game, but cannot get a PS3, WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO TELL THEM THEY CAN'T HAVE IT?!

Good. I like you better then you're sick. When you are sick you're always a nice person to be with. However when you are feeling well, you're always a jerk.
#69ZephyriuumPosted 2/12/2013 10:13:42 PM
What do you people gain from bashing the Xbox? money? the only one who get's happy with this kind of thing is Sony, who's swimming in money, while you people are worshiping their console...
---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif
#70GigantLuffyPosted 2/12/2013 10:14:04 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

Good. I like you better then you're sick. When you are sick you're always a nice person to be with. However when you are feeling well, you're always a jerk.

I want to give you a hug and Bandanna.
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever