How do you know its a complete waste of time putting this game on the 360?

#71malicemizerfanPosted 2/12/2013 10:14:33 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
malicemizerfan posted...
I'm sorry, but you make PS3 owners look bad Fox. seems everything with the name fox makes it's represented group look bad.

If even a single person wants this game, but cannot get a PS3, WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO TELL THEM THEY CAN'T HAVE IT?!

People like you sicken me.

Good. I like you better then you're sick. When you are sick you're always a nice person to be with. However when you are feeling well, you're always a jerk.

have we met? DmC boards I'm assuming? sorry. I'm terrible with names unless the person piques my interest.

also, the appropriate 6th word of your post is "when" not "then"
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#72DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 10:16:11 PM
GigantLuffy posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
malicemizerfan posted...
I'm sorry, but you make PS3 owners look bad Fox. seems everything with the name fox makes it's represented group look bad.

If even a single person wants this game, but cannot get a PS3, WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO TELL THEM THEY CAN'T HAVE IT?!

Good. I like you better then you're sick. When you are sick you're always a nice person to be with. However when you are feeling well, you're always a jerk.

I want to give you a hug and Bandanna.

Lets hug and taking turns to tie each other up with that bandanna!
#73DarkchocolateXPosted 2/12/2013 10:19:22 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

have we met? DmC boards I'm assuming? sorry. I'm terrible with names unless the person piques my interest.

We have indeed met on the DmC boards, an encounter i shall not forget! Yet i may not tell you exactly when or how we met.. for that is a secret.
#74malicemizerfanPosted 2/12/2013 10:22:19 PM
DarkchocolateX posted...
malicemizerfan posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

We have indeed met on the DmC boards, an encounter i shall not forget! Yet i may not tell you exactly when or how we met.. for that is a secret.

Oh, well, being here really tones down my hate napalm spewing abilities(nothing to hate on in this game). so, barring any more spectacular jackassery like as by the TC, you shouldn't see any pyrotechnics from me.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#75TheGreenRobinPosted 2/12/2013 11:01:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#76C810Posted 2/12/2013 11:58:24 PM(edited)
FOXSOLID posted...
Magitek111 posted...
Actually, on multiplatform games, people always populate the PS3 board instead of the 360 one. Bzzt. Try again.

That's not true at all. Metal Gear as a whole (Both Solid and Rising) are not important to the majority of 360 users. Many of them would tell you that Splinter Cell is the better game. I know this from experience. And if the 360 message board is any indication, the majority of 360 users across the world don't care about this series.

I like the Metal Gear series. I pre-ordered MGS3 back in the day and played through both MGS 2 and 3 multiple times. I'm a 360 owner now, but I've considered getting a PS3 in the past. But now this late into the generation it isn't worth it. I do plan on picking up Rising along with the HD Collection and DMC HD. The Xbox might be a primarily shooter console, but that doesn't mean everyone dismisses good non-shooter games.

EDIT: I played MGS 2 & 3 on the PS2. I changed over to the 360 because I couldn't afford the PS3 and I was really into Halo at the time. I've since gotten more into racing games and considering jumping consoles if Microsoft doesn't change their current tune about hardcore gamers and making the Xbox an entertainment center instead of a console.
---
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron
#77Val_JesterPosted 2/12/2013 11:20:59 PM
IIT:

TC assumes everyone that will buy MGR for 360 uses gfaqs.

TC thinks crying about it like a girl that's dropped all her sweets will change something.

No matter what you say, think or b**** about this game will come out for the 360. Whether a better exclusive version would have been made. Oh f***in well.

Deal with it.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#78iRawrHardcorePosted 2/12/2013 11:38:35 PM
ToxicKookie posted...
Because it's not in the top ten we don't deserve it? Consume a phallus.
#79Shadow ReaverPosted 2/13/2013 12:16:03 AM
i may prefer the PS3 (mostly due to controller) but i say MAKE the games Multi-plat so MORE PEOPLE can play them since not everyone has ALL systems.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
I Pray to no One! Nor will I be prayed to! - Asura
#80ChargedBusterPosted 2/13/2013 12:23:01 AM
Thank god this is coming out on the 360, otherwise I wouldn't get to play it ^_^
---
Xbox live: aimforthebushes