Got My Copy Today.

#21Raziel SetsunaPosted 2/13/2013 6:12:37 AM
Faris69Hilton posted...
Raziel Setsuna posted...
Faris69Hilton posted...
Raziel Setsuna posted...
It's the party pack right?

Yes. The game is in a metal case. Did you win one too?

Nah, a friend of mine got it. He said he might even have a chance to meet Kojima.

Yeah, so do I. It all depends on how good the party you have on Saturday goes. You have to send photos and such and if it looks good enough, you get to meet Kojima.

Right, the photos, I think he's busy with those right now...

Hopefully those who get picked can get the first DLC pack, the VR missions and that Snake Soul wooden sword.
---
This is me, myself and yours not really.
#22vishmarxPosted 2/13/2013 6:15:15 AM
wow....ur really lucky....not evryone is .
i have 3 girlfreinds and tomorrow im dead.....x-(
#23ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/13/2013 6:21:50 AM
So jelly right now
#244sakuraHa0Posted 2/13/2013 6:22:28 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Best birthday ever.

That leaves 2 options:

1. TC's gonna get a whole lot of visitors, get a huge party, maybe a threesome and whatever. Also lots of presents.
2. TC's doesn't give a f*** about others and it's his best B-day ever because he's playing such an awesome game, while ignoring everyone else.

...I pick option 2.

Option 2 !
They can have party in my living room, I'll be locking myself in my room playing the game. XD
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#25Faris69Hilton(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:24:01 AM
Raziel Setsuna posted...
Faris69Hilton posted...
Raziel Setsuna posted...
Faris69Hilton posted...
Raziel Setsuna posted...
It's the party pack right?

Yes. The game is in a metal case. Did you win one too?

Nah, a friend of mine got it. He said he might even have a chance to meet Kojima.

Yeah, so do I. It all depends on how good the party you have on Saturday goes. You have to send photos and such and if it looks good enough, you get to meet Kojima.

Right, the photos, I think he's busy with those right now...

Hopefully those who get picked can get the first DLC pack, the VR missions and that Snake Soul wooden sword.

Well I am gonna save the photos till Saturday and I also got one of my friends to make an MGR cake for me so you should probably see a photo of it floating around tomorrow or the day after.

Dude, with 3 girlfriends, you could either be a winner if you are lucky and careful or you can be (what's more likely to happen) dead tomorrow.

At least it's not your birthday. On Valentines day, when I have a GF I lose and when I don't I still lose.
---
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
Offers made: 7 Offers refused: 1
#26vishmarxPosted 2/13/2013 6:42:41 AM
^^
tc you could have 2 in return for the game lol....
im really running out of ideas
#27nonexistingheroPosted 2/13/2013 6:43:39 AM
Find 3 girls that also want an open relationship (although nothing aside from the 'girlfriend' title will separate them from a f*** buddy).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#28vishmarxPosted 2/13/2013 6:49:27 AM(edited)
Find 3 girls that also want an open relationship (although nothing aside from the 'girlfriend' title will separate them from a f*** buddy).

where can i get girls that arent hos and are fine with threesomes
and i mean as in a relationaship and not waht it sounds like...lol

even then i think im kinda serious with one maybe,,,one funds me and the third well ya know is 'really fun' in certain places
#29Faris69Hilton(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:49:16 AM
vishmarx posted...

I have had one 3 some in my life with 2 girls who aren't strictly "hos" and I was great apart from the fact that you only get into situations like this when 60 percent of the blood running through your veins is alcohol.

Safe to say, I preformed well but never finished, making the entire thing in my opnion nothing more than a "nice" experience.

I'm actually quite upset now just thinking about it...
---
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
Offers made: 7 Offers refused: 1
#30vishmarxPosted 2/13/2013 6:53:03 AM
Faris69Hilton posted...
vishmarx posted...

I have had one 3 some in my life with 2 girls who aren't strictly "hos" and I was great apart from the fact that you only get into situations like this when 60 percent of the blood running through your veins is alcohol.

Safe to say, I preformed well but never finished, making the entire thing in my opnion nothing more than a "nice" experience.

I'm actually quite upset now just thinking about it...

and i didnt exactly mean screwing them.....ya know just living in mutual harmony n all