Another total results screenshot from someone that finished the game

#1SHMYazooPosted 2/14/2013 6:29:59 AM
DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying the game is bad or good because of the total time.

This guy cleared it in 4.4 hours, 6 continues so he didn't die that much, he said the game is easy on normal and that it's short even for HnS games (in his opinion). Taking from his scores, you can see you'd need to be more refined to get a higher ranking.

I guess this ends the talk about 440~ enemies being a very small number for the whole game and that some people were saying it was only the end of the act screenshot or that the game would be 10~14 hours long. Of course it's not counting cutscenes, but he didn't replay that many parts as well (6 continues).

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3576/mgre.jpg
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2SolidHaseoPosted 2/14/2013 6:33:38 AM
At least this one is true since it has proof, obviously it'll take longer for those of us who will play on Hard and try to find easter eggs and I'm gonna try to Plat so I expect lots of dying in RV mode trying to no damage S Rank...which reminds me, how many codec calls are there in the demo? I've only heard the initial codec calls for them but not kept nagging them
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#3SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:39:03 AM(edited)
By the way, the guy that uploaded this pic also said:

"for the record i didn't skip any cutscenes, but they really are short, and combined they can't be longer than 45 minutes total."

He also said that Gray Fox is not an in-game unlockable like some people thought it would be (there were some people saying the pre-order thing was just to have it unlocked out of the box).
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#4Gabriel4434Posted 2/14/2013 6:40:59 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
By the way, the guy that uploaded this pic also said:

"for the record i didn't skip any cutscenes, but they really are short, and combined they can't be longer than 45 minutes total."

He also said that Gray Fox is not an in-game unlockable like some people thought it would be (there were some people saying the pre-order thing was just to have it unlocked out of the box).

It can't be less that 45 minutes man come on now
#5Windmaster715Posted 2/14/2013 6:49:47 AM(edited)
still kinda seems rushed. for a game that focuses on a dismembering mode, those numbers seem like they should be higher to me. well we'll see when it comes out I guess

also I can't say for sure this is even the first playthrough since the counter only records the best time of a complete playthrough. But as I said, we shall see
---
Ignore my typos
#6JDGfootmanPosted 2/14/2013 6:48:18 AM
These clear screens turning up are puzzling.

13 or 9 beheadings?
5 or 3 legs cut off?
25 or 23 left arms? (which is part of the upgrade system)

These are numbers approachable in the 10 min demo. The game may very well be on the shorter side of things but I cant shake the feeling these guys are playing it very different from how I would.
#7SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:49:51 AM
JDGfootman posted...

13 or 9 beheadings?
5 or 3 legs cut off?

These are numbers approachable in the 10 min demo. The game may very well be on the shorter side of things but I cant shake the feeling these guys are playing it very different from how I would.

Probably. I, for one, loved beheading enemies in the demo but they may not care about that.
---
#8TheF1BOBPosted 2/14/2013 6:51:45 AM
You know what, I'm sick people just rushing through this game just for the sake of some publicity.

That SSSniperWolf did it in 9hrs and she's a pretty good gamer.
---
METAL GEAR RISING - THE REBIRTH OF METAL GEAR
RAIDEN > BIG BOSS
#9Windmaster715Posted 2/14/2013 6:52:48 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
JDGfootman posted...

13 or 9 beheadings?
5 or 3 legs cut off?

Probably. I, for one, loved beheading enemies in the demo but they may not care about that.

Exactly. It feels like they are speed running it. Not saying that is wrong, but the numbers still feel low in several areas. It is like they only fought the battles that you were forced to do. I mean in the demo, you could hop pass the first group where you could stealth and go right to the forced gecko fight
---
Ignore my typos
#10DarkJaydragonPosted 2/14/2013 7:00:27 AM
Ouch, think I will wait for a price drop.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.