So I'm playing the demo and...

#1oORyuumaruOoPosted 2/18/2013 12:06:46 PM
One guy's sparking up for a self destruct, I notice this and quickly go into blade mode. I hack his legs off, and just before he exploded he's lying there on the ground looking up at me and screams, "MY LEG?!".

True story.
---
Kojima Productions must reboot Tenchu!
http://rycas.deviantart.com/
#2RevolverRezPosted 2/18/2013 12:10:06 PM
During the boss fight on the demo, I did a sliding tackle and took out all three of his back up guys. Then I slashed wildly in blade mode, ripping the spine from one of them. Satisfied, I stood there waiting for the boss to jump down. He didn't. I blamed a glitch or something and wondered around annoyed at this.

Until i noticed a legless half dead guy rocking around behind a car. Turns out one of the guys somehow survived my blender impersonation.
---
Marauder Shields. He tried to save us, but we killed him anyway. Honour his memory.
#3DJ_0000Posted 2/18/2013 12:17:01 PM
Weirdly enough, in the demo I once had the boss refuse to come down because a soldier was apparently still alive, turns out the part of the soldier that was still alive was a small chunk of his torso completely detached from his head. That was an odd experience to say the least lol.
#4RevolverRezPosted 2/18/2013 12:18:41 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
Weirdly enough, in the demo I once had the boss refuse to come down because a soldier was apparently still alive, turns out the part of the soldier that was still alive was a small chunk of his torso completely detached from his head. That was an odd experience to say the least lol.

What? I'd sort of understand if it was the head...
---
Marauder Shields. He tried to save us, but we killed him anyway. Honour his memory.
#5destructoclausPosted 2/18/2013 12:19:09 PM
One time during the boss fight, I was taking on the 3 little chump cyborgs and I sliced one of their heads off. I proceeded to zandatsu one of the OTHER chumps. After that, I zandatsu'd the chump whose head I sliced off.

I'm going to have a LOT of fun with this game.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#6oORyuumaruOo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:31:14 PM
The same as my first post, but this time he screamed, "I'M STILL GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!" then blsch -- weaksauce all over the place.
---
Kojima Productions must reboot Tenchu!
http://rycas.deviantart.com/