So I'm playing the demo and...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. So I'm playing the demo and...
4 years ago#1
One guy's sparking up for a self destruct, I notice this and quickly go into blade mode. I hack his legs off, and just before he exploded he's lying there on the ground looking up at me and screams, "MY LEG?!".

True story.
Kojima Productions must reboot Tenchu!
http://rycas.deviantart.com/
4 years ago#2
During the boss fight on the demo, I did a sliding tackle and took out all three of his back up guys. Then I slashed wildly in blade mode, ripping the spine from one of them. Satisfied, I stood there waiting for the boss to jump down. He didn't. I blamed a glitch or something and wondered around annoyed at this.

Until i noticed a legless half dead guy rocking around behind a car. Turns out one of the guys somehow survived my blender impersonation.
Marauder Shields. He tried to save us, but we killed him anyway. Honour his memory.
4 years ago#3
Weirdly enough, in the demo I once had the boss refuse to come down because a soldier was apparently still alive, turns out the part of the soldier that was still alive was a small chunk of his torso completely detached from his head. That was an odd experience to say the least lol.
4 years ago#4
DJ_0000 posted...
Weirdly enough, in the demo I once had the boss refuse to come down because a soldier was apparently still alive, turns out the part of the soldier that was still alive was a small chunk of his torso completely detached from his head. That was an odd experience to say the least lol.

What? I'd sort of understand if it was the head...
Marauder Shields. He tried to save us, but we killed him anyway. Honour his memory.
4 years ago#5
One time during the boss fight, I was taking on the 3 little chump cyborgs and I sliced one of their heads off. I proceeded to zandatsu one of the OTHER chumps. After that, I zandatsu'd the chump whose head I sliced off.

I'm going to have a LOT of fun with this game.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
4 years ago#6
The same as my first post, but this time he screamed, "I'M STILL GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!" then blsch -- weaksauce all over the place.
Kojima Productions must reboot Tenchu!
http://rycas.deviantart.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. So I'm playing the demo and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived