I hope this game is the success that Platinum deserves.

#1crimsonclaw111Posted 2/19/2013 6:33:55 PM
I bought it at full price just to show my support for this amazing game and company. I hope they get the go-ahead for a sequel or something starring Gray Fox or Raiden again.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#2XyresPosted 2/19/2013 6:37:02 PM
Bayonetta was the success they deserve. IMO most games by platinum will be like most Atlus games. More so cult hits than major AAA titles. This game is an exception because it has already been branded.
---
"But I still kill him every time I can if he overextends because, y'know. He can go to hell." Bart27
#3DarkKirby2500Posted 2/19/2013 6:38:26 PM
Sega turns down Bayonetta 2.

Greenlights Sonic driving a car.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#4crimsonclaw111(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:41:17 PM
Xyres posted...
Bayonetta was the success they deserve. IMO most games by platinum will be like most Atlus games. More so cult hits than major AAA titles. This game is an exception because it has already been branded.

I'm just fine with this, so long as they make great games I'll keep them afloat.
---
#5doofy102Posted 2/19/2013 6:48:57 PM
How much did Bayonetta sell? Platinum really deserves more.
---
LittleBigPockets: A study of the video game LittleBigPlanet and the odd things that children create on it. http://littlebigpockets.blogspot.com.au/
#6HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/19/2013 6:48:58 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...

And....Sonic Freeriders...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkwRJz1-2Qg
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#7crimsonclaw111(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:53:44 PM
doofy102 posted...
How much did Bayonetta sell? Platinum really deserves more.

Under 2 million I think. Sales were pretty low, in Europe I think they gave free copies of Bayonetta for buying Vanquish with a preorder at some point.
---
#8LukeStrife5Posted 2/19/2013 6:54:20 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...

Cause Bayonetta didn't sell.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#9Crystal_DreamPosted 2/19/2013 6:55:55 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't buying a game only support the place that you bought it from?

When a game publisher ships out copies of the games, don't the store pay for those units with their own cash, then make up for them by keeping the profits they make with the games they sell? Or am I ay off base here?
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#10DarkAdonis123Posted 2/19/2013 6:56:12 PM
Bayonetta sold 1.35 million copies across 2 platforms. That is not considered good, which is exactly why they weren't interested in a sequel.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue