What are the difficulty settings?

#1BCJMU99Posted 2/20/2013 1:23:21 PM
Normal, hard? Anything less, Anything more?
---
Gamertag & PSN: TheCrenshaw
Currently Playing: WWE 13, Metal Gear Rising, NBA 2K13, Dead Space 3 and COD BO2...Gaming OVERLOAD!!!!!!
#2Robin_MaskPosted 2/20/2013 1:24:27 PM
Easy
Normal
Hard
Very Hard
Revengeance
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#3BCJMU99(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:27:24 PM(edited)
Is Normal easy? I have this rented and just want to playthrough and beat it within the next week or so.

Do you still get achievements on easy?
---
Gamertag & PSN: TheCrenshaw
Currently Playing: WWE 13, Metal Gear Rising, NBA 2K13, Dead Space 3 and COD BO2...Gaming OVERLOAD!!!!!!
#4true_gamer80Posted 2/20/2013 1:29:22 PM
Im close to finishing up my hard playthrough and I think its an excellent "hard" not quite overwhelming but a good challenge, you gotta know and understand its mechanics but not perfect them, not quite that hard.

Im excited to try out Revengeance mode, being challenged is one of my fav things a game can offer, can anyone thats tried out or beat Revengeance mode compare its diff to say NG sigma 2 on its hardest diff, is it comparable to that or close, pls say its extremely hard, this is what Im hoping for with fingers crossed lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#5Robin_MaskPosted 2/20/2013 1:32:46 PM
BCJMU99 posted...
Is Normal easy? I have this rented and just want to playthrough and beat it within the next week or so.

Do you still get achievements on easy?

I'm a big fan of these games so I go for the hardest, but yeah, Normal is pretty easy and more than doable. As long as they don't require a difficulty, I think you can get most of the achievements.

true_gamer80 posted...
Im close to finishing up my hard playthrough and I think its an excellent "hard" not quite overwhelming but a good challenge, you gotta know and understand its mechanics but not perfect them, not quite that hard.

Im excited to try out Revengeance mode, being challenged is one of my fav things a game can offer, can anyone thats tried out or beat Revengeance mode compare its diff to say NG sigma 2 on its hardest diff, is it comparable to that or close, pls say its extremely hard, this is what Im hoping for with fingers crossed lol

NG+ on all modes is by default in this game (if it follows DMC/Bayonetta rules), so you keep all your stuff and upgrades. Which already gives you an edge as opposed to Ninja Gaiden where you start from scratch.

It all depends on how you can take on the enemies, seeing how Bayo/DMC/MGR give you stronger enemies already without introductions as opposed to the progressive difficulty where you fight upgraded stock enemies but nothing unfair like a dragon or mech in the beginning.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world