Revengance Difficulty

#1StuntmanSnakePosted 2/21/2013 12:44:51 AM
Has anyone **** their pants while playing this difficulty?

I just passed Chapter 0 and felt as if I overcame one of the hardest challenges in gaming ever.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake /// Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
OUYA: StuntmanSnake /// YouTube: StuntmanSnake
#2JackyLordofSithPosted 2/21/2013 12:47:01 AM
R-00 can be difficult because you have no upgrades or blade mode.
---
PSN: AznBoy222 - http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/AznBoy222.png
http://i.imgur.com/2DNco.gif
#3StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:01:32 AM
Got any tips?

Tips to myself include farming for DP points. Make three stealth kills in a row, gain the 2000 bonus plus 1500 for each soldier drop, rinse & repeat.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake /// Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
OUYA: StuntmanSnake /// YouTube: StuntmanSnake
#4otakuakujin82Posted 2/21/2013 1:09:59 AM
Its easier to farm BP in R02, you make around 20,000 in under a minute.
#5Lead_TesterPosted 2/21/2013 1:23:26 AM
Exactly how?
---
- I'm What The GODS Have Made Me.
- I've Got A Fever And The Only Cure Is More Dead Angels
#6oORyuumaruOoPosted 2/21/2013 1:23:48 AM
I can only imagine the frustration Revengeance brings. Very Hard in it's self is a nightmare -- one wrong move and I'm quickly put in a corner parrying two fodder soldiers, a long swordsmen, and a Gekko endlessly, with no chance of escaping other than restarting. The stun lock enemies are able to do in this game literally makes me want to stab the TV with my controller.
---
Kojima Productions must reboot Tenchu!
http://rycas.deviantart.com/
#7Lead_TesterPosted 2/21/2013 1:37:25 AM
oORyuumaruOo posted...
I can only imagine the frustration Revengeance brings. Very Hard in it's self is a nightmare -- one wrong move and I'm quickly put in a corner parrying two fodder soldiers, a long swordsmen, and a Gekko endlessly, with no chance of escaping other than restarting. The stun lock enemies are able to do in this game literally makes me want to stab the TV with my controller.

Square + X is your best friend
---
- I'm What The GODS Have Made Me.
- I've Got A Fever And The Only Cure Is More Dead Angels
#8vgman94Posted 2/21/2013 5:20:36 AM
Lead_Tester posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...

Square + X is your best friend

Strange. Aside from the Monsoon figh, i find the Dodge to be more reliable than the Counter, although the Counter usually does better damage, but is seriously bad at catching Gekkos and other UGs.
#9ChaoticKnucklesPosted 2/21/2013 5:36:20 AM
StuntmanSnake posted...

I just passed Chapter 0 and felt as if I overcame one of the hardest challenges in gaming ever.

Did you jump right in on Revengeance difficulty with the Konami code StuntmanSnake? I'm playing through on Hard right now to get all the upgrades, I figure Revengeance mode should be easier after that.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#10obliviondollPosted 2/21/2013 6:29:21 AM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
StuntmanSnake posted...

Did you jump right in on Revengeance difficulty with the Konami code StuntmanSnake? I'm playing through on Hard right now to get all the upgrades, I figure Revengeance mode should be easier after that.

In Chapter 00, you don't have your upgrades, even on NG+, so Revengeance is brutal.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"