Not te be a buzz kill, but you guys know Ninja's never existed right?

#1lokithefoolPosted 2/22/2013 6:57:00 AM
You can do a little bit of research on it, and it appears that largely almost no historical evidence supports the existence of Ninja's, or clans dedicated solely to clandestine activity.
#2TaizukuPosted 2/22/2013 6:57:59 AM
My brain hurts.
---
That horse ain't gonna get no deader son. Give it a rest. Go have a sit.
#3NeoAkujikiPosted 2/22/2013 6:59:29 AM
How can this be when I was hanging upside down from your celing in my ninja garb as you typed that message ?!
#4GraevesPosted 2/22/2013 6:59:43 AM
lokithefool posted...
You can do a little bit of research on it, and it appears that largely almost no historical evidence supports the existence of Ninja's, or clans dedicated solely to clandestine activity.

Because after an assasination, ninja's should just hang around and scream "I'm a ninja, there is your evidence".
---
"It's not about black or white because we're human." - Tupac Shakur
#5QCTeamkillPosted 2/22/2013 7:01:53 AM
Of course there is no official records of ninjas. Ninjas are too awesome to let that happen.

Many records of pirates exist though: ninjas > pirates.
#6lonelyhuntrPosted 2/22/2013 7:05:56 AM
Most people know this... and its not like that the only thing. Cyborgs are not real either. But whats the point in saying this anyway? So you can feel smart? Well ninjas are the hollywood version of eastern assassins. Though they were not called ninjas, they did technically exist.
---
Video games make you smarter. If it wasn't for Monster Hunter i would have never noticed that 60 was divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,12 and 15.
#7tiosukePosted 2/22/2013 7:06:13 AM
i heard indians were fake too.......sike
#8DLOArceusPosted 2/22/2013 7:06:36 AM
Ninjas actually existed.

Now, "existed" as in how they're depicted in fiction? Absolutely no, of course. But ninjas, or should i say expert assassins, existed.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#9vital_tundraPosted 2/22/2013 7:06:54 AM
Could have sworn Ninjas did exist in the form of farmers that resisted feudal Samurais or whatever.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#10TaizukuPosted 2/22/2013 7:10:37 AM
vital_tundra posted...
Could have sworn Ninjas did exist in the form of farmers that resisted feudal Samurais or whatever.

They surely did. All of the "ninja" weapons were farm tools they used. They eventually made a martial art based around deception, Ninjutsu. How anyone could actually think ninjas didn't exist is beyond me.
---
That horse ain't gonna get no deader son. Give it a rest. Go have a sit.