Metacritic : MG:R 79% and DmC 86%.....what does this mean?

#101king_maddenPosted 2/24/2013 1:28:24 AM
MugenDC4 posted...
king_madden posted...
MugenDC4 posted...
Big Devil May Cry Fan and played both DmC and MGR, my vote goes to MGR. Once I beat DmC I couldn't gain any interest replaying it; however, MGR I have been replaying multiple times trying to collect everything. Those reviewers just suck at games and shouldn't even be reviewing games. MGR has a very small learning curve and once you got it, the game actually becomes fun.

didnt MGR just come out? and you already beat it AND replayed it multiple times?

on topic, they are both good games, just really started playing MGR and its not bad so far, beat DMC yesterday, and thought it was a good game. I liked DMC4 too, and didnt feel let down with this one.

not sure why all the hate.

I guess you miss the part where I said replaying it to collect everything :/

meaning you beat it and are replaying it to collect everything. are you saying you didnt beat MGR but you're replaying it multiple times? what are you saying?
#102MugenDC4Posted 2/24/2013 3:21:55 AM
sigh... meaning when you beat the game, you play it over to collect the missing items... I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand :/
#103gamestar9999Posted 2/24/2013 4:56:15 AM
it means the west is still butthurt japan can make better games in much shorter time.
#104gamestar9999Posted 2/24/2013 5:06:50 AM
west http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gHjsHTUpQNA&list=UU0Ch4LvWjg0JEOLFD6j0wdw#t=34s

east http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALvZA5a3xEk

japan wins..
#105king_maddenPosted 2/24/2013 11:05:10 AM
MugenDC4 posted...
sigh... meaning when you beat the game, you play it over to collect the missing items... I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand :/

umm ok and thats all i said, you beat the game and you keep replaying it to collect everything, why are you so confused? you said the exact same thing I did lol.

i was just shocked that the game had been out for like 3 days and you already beat it and have been replaying it multiple times. so im assuming you beat it in what, like a day or 2
#106MugenDC4Posted 2/24/2013 1:23:16 PM(edited)
king_madden posted...
MugenDC4 posted...

umm ok and thats all i said, you beat the game and you keep replaying it to collect everything, why are you so confused? you said the exact same thing I did lol.

i was just shocked that the game had been out for like 3 days and you already beat it and have been replaying it multiple times. so im assuming you beat it in what, like a day or 2

You sound confused from my initial post when I thought it was straight forward. Pretty much... didn't take long to beat it.. Probably two days of a good sitting. Once completed, you can rush the game on different difficulties.
#107snakes_codecPosted 2/24/2013 1:28:28 PM
it means Cashcom put a large roll of bills in Reviewers pockets.
#108Skull007o_OPosted 2/24/2013 1:33:19 PM
There are a couple of 3s and 4's in those reviews, there's even a 1. I wouldn't take them seriously though. If you ignore those reviewers who gave this game a 6 because they suck at parrying, the average score would be between 85 and 90, perhaps more
#109trenkenPosted 2/24/2013 1:34:59 PM(edited)
hoagie727 posted...
It means reviewers suck at parry.

Lol nice excuse. Could be something to do with this only being 4 hours long. I have DLC for other games with more content in them. They build half a game and selling it for $60. Yeah I would probably knock some points off for that too and give it a 7/10.

That move is brain dead easy anyway so its not that. All you do is press in a direction and 1 freaking button. If you cant manage that Im surprised you can even tie your own shoes.

---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#110TopdrunkeePosted 2/24/2013 1:51:27 PM
Lol nice excuse. Could be something to do with this only being 4 hours long. I have DLC for other games with more content in them. They build half a game and selling it for $60. Yeah I would probably knock some points off for that too and give it a 7/10.

DERP! I don't care about how long a game is. I care about how fun & replayable it is.
Go back and play your boring ass Borderlands 2, Skyrimjob & Ass Effect 3.
I bought two out of those three on day 1for full price (AND I REGRET IT TILL THIS DAY.) but I had to trade them in because the gameplay was so shallow.

it means the west is still butthurt japan can make better games in much shorter time.

What cracks me up is how Japan understands America's foreign policy more than the UK (Ninja Theory) does, lol.
Oh but I'm supposed to be in awe of DmC's shakespearian might although it hardly says anything other than bankers are TEH evil.

I'm still lol'ing that MGR was poking jokes at WA D.C. using the beltway, tea party & Ivy league as the punchline.
I'm a conservative but I still found Raiden & Armstrong's political talking points to be hilarious because everything they made fun of about each other is actually true.

I just don't understand why it takes a bunch of Japs to say what's on everyone's (worldwide, not just the USA.) mind yet fellow Westerners (Brits) completely miss the point & praddle on about some random demon conspiracy lulz.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic