platinium rushed the game, some fact here.

#1xxchosterxxPosted 2/22/2013 10:08:55 PM
- levels are bland and boring, there's no a bit of art style in them.
- you stop unlocking moves to soon (like in the midle of the game)
- boss weapons have too few moves
- after sundowner the chapters are like 10 min long.
-you fight against moonson double like 20 min after beating him.
-game is too short.
- a politic on steroids
-the final boss is IMO so un-creative.

feel free to add another ones.

the game is good, but disappointed me a lot, specially the story, im sure rising 2 is gonna kick ass tough.
#2megaultrarice34Posted 2/22/2013 10:11:51 PM
Didn't they only have around 12~14 months of development time? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#3BobbyCreekPosted 2/22/2013 10:12:07 PM
xxchosterxx posted...
- a politic on steroids
-the final boss is IMO so un-creative.

i do agree with this, although you probably should have warned for spoilers
#4DullahansXMarkPosted 2/22/2013 10:12:17 PM
Kinda less "rushed it" and moreso "had to develop it quickly". Difference being, rushing usually implies that they don't put much care into it, and... well, they put as much care has humanly possible into this game, and that definitely shows. Anyway, I'd have issue with the last three chapters really being 1 chapter, but the trophies/achievements lampshade how short R-05 is in true Metal Gear fashion, so it's redeemed in my mind.
#5DaAzureGrimoirePosted 2/22/2013 10:13:25 PM
Okay, can this topic be about how uncreative the final boss was for a second?
Cause he was the most uncreative part of this game to me.
I can let the bland environments slide (which is weird considering it was Platinum, but you know, this was started by Konami), I can let a length of the game slide a bit too, but the fact that after Sundowner, they build you up to a cheesy, practically stereotypical american politician who's practically on roids about killed the game for me. All that lead up and I get what I've seen a 100 times over in other media? No thanks.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#6Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/22/2013 10:14:24 PM
While they might have rushed the game, a lot of your points aren't facts.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#7hungluo1989Posted 2/22/2013 10:15:11 PM
DullahansXMark posted...
Kinda less "rushed it" and moreso "had to develop it quickly". Difference being, rushing usually implies that they don't put much care into it, and... well, they put as much care has humanly possible into this game, and that definitely shows. Anyway, I'd have issue with the last three chapters really being 1 chapter, but the trophies/achievements lampshade how short R-05 is in true Metal Gear fashion, so it's redeemed in my mind.

Yeah I wish they had more missions between the bosses in the last 3 chapters of the game.
#8TruthsEdgePosted 2/22/2013 10:15:56 PM
They only had one years to make it. They picked up the project in December 2011. They said they wished they had more time but Kojima kept them on the tight schedule. They were no hard feels though.
---
Miyamoto Meter 9 out of 10
"E3 Legend of Zelda Cosplay"
#9overmaxxPosted 2/22/2013 10:16:05 PM
They did an incredible job considering the project's situation and their limited resources.

Gearbox faced the same situation twice, guess what happened.
#10DaAzureGrimoirePosted 2/22/2013 10:16:48 PM
overmaxx posted...
They did an incredible job considering the project's situation and their limited resources.

Gearbox faced the same situation twice, guess what happened.

So did Bioware with Dragon Age 2
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu