DmC is a better game

#11caffiend7Posted 2/23/2013 1:33:56 PM
ItalianIdiot posted...
ItalianIdiot posted...
I see...so you deny your brain it's purpose.

^That made me laugh :D

I give the credit to caffiend7, it was his use of Sam's quote that gave me the idea.

#12ShadowkilldeathPosted 2/23/2013 1:35:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13ItalianIdiotPosted 2/23/2013 1:37:24 PM
ItalianIdiot posted...
ItalianIdiot posted...

^That made me laugh :D

I give the credit to caffiend7, it was his use of Sam's quote that gave me the idea.

Hey credit is given where credit is due. If I got the saying right.
#14Dark_N11Posted 2/23/2013 1:40:39 PM
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 82
based on - 29 - Critics

DmC 86
based on - 61 - Critics

see now?
#15vgman94Posted 2/23/2013 1:42:52 PM
DmC is better for laid back purposes and not cheap combos from bosses like Monsoon and is easier to get into. However, it has less replayability IMO, and MGR's soundtrack is far better. The stories are about the same though. Some emotion in DmC, some character development in MGR, ect... I am pretty disappointed by the story in MGR, but in general terms, it's not bad.
#16Solid_SebPosted 2/23/2013 1:43:05 PM
ItalianIdiot posted...

I lol'd.

I sense the birth of a new meme... ;)
#17BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:43:49 PM
360pages posted...
Those 600K sells, man everyone must love that
Look at the user reviews, and what not. I trust people who actually played/ bought the game with their own money than Reviewers that don't mean anything anymore.

Sales don't mean if a game is good or not.
User reviews lol. Most of them have it a zero or one because they changed Dante not because the game is bad
#18360pagesPosted 2/23/2013 1:49:04 PM
BkzUzi posted...
360pages posted...
Those 600K sells, man everyone must love that
Look at the user reviews, and what not. I trust people who actually played/ bought the game with their own money than Reviewers that don't mean anything anymore.

Sales don't mean if a game is good or not.
User reviews lol. Most of them have it a zero or one because they changed Dante not because the game is bad

Did you even read any of the written reviews on this site?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/reviews

It's average isn't above 7

But sales do matter if the game gets a sequel, and the fact that ninja theory had nearly two and a half years to make a game while platinum only had 14 months to fix it into something salvageable tells you something.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#19lightningboltacPosted 2/23/2013 1:51:28 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Look at the metacritic score

Look at the metacritic user score

*fixed*

Those guys are the ones you buy the game. Not them reviewers who get it for free.
#20TopdrunkeePosted 2/23/2013 1:53:51 PM
DmC is not bad, it's just average. I would actually give it a high 7 or even a low 8 if I forget that Tam Tam exists.
Too bad I did rate DmC a 1 because I thought it was hilarious how professional gaming journalism tried to pass off DmC as the next coming of DMC1 or Bayonetta.
What's amusing is how "Professional gaming journalism" tried to pass off Raiden Rising as just a mediocre game when compared to DmC but their efforts back fired.

Rightfully so, like Tekken Tag 2 before it (Gaming journalism tried to claim that the terribad StreetFighter X Tekken is a much better game, LOL!), you can not convince the masses that a product is crap if the actual gameplay can actually stand on its own against all scrutiny of Rising's flaws.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic