DmC is a better game

#21docman864Posted 2/23/2013 1:57:37 PM(edited)
if you like the character, then Travis Touchdown totally rips Donte apart. For a game that talks about media control, you really lack the ability to use your own brain than to bring Metacrtics to back you up.

Metal Gear Rising is a great game. Deal with it. DmC is "IMO" overrated and overhyped by people such as you.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#22TerrorriskXPosted 2/23/2013 1:57:00 PM
ItalianIdiot posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Look at the metacritic score

While I did enjoy my runs through DmC.

I don't agree with this, the fact that DmC has colr coded enemies just kills a lot of the fun for me.

MGR is some of the most fun I've had with an action video game in a long while.

The over the top badd assedry turns my blood to liquid iridium !!!!

HOLY CRAP A DmC FANBOY WHO CAN UNDERSTAND MY FRUSTATION ABOUT COLOR CODED ENEMIES.

I never thought I'd see one...my faith in the human race has grew a little for once. ;_;

A Devil May Cry game should never be made with the Ikaruga mentality of gameplay, and even that let you attack enemies with the same color IIRC. Can't remember, it's been too long since I've played it. Loved that game too.
---
Arthur is the new Leroy Jenkins. - PKStarSaber
#23ItalianIdiotPosted 2/23/2013 1:58:28 PM(edited)
DmC is not bad, it's just average. I would actually give it a high 7 or even a low 8 if I forget that Tam Tam exists.
Too bad I did rate DmC a 1 because I thought it was hilarious how professional gaming journalism tried to pass off DmC as the next coming of DMC1 or Bayonetta.
What's amusing is how "Professional gaming journalism" tried to pass off Raiden Rising as just a mediocre game when compared to DmC but their efforts back fired.

Rightfully so, like Tekken Tag 2 before it (Gaming journalism tried to claim that the terribad StreetFighter X Tekken is a much better game, LOL!), you can not convince the masses that a product is crap if the actual gameplay can actually stand on its own against all scrutiny of Rising's flaws.

If it's not bad making a game that tells you how to fight and play instead letting you choose, while games like NG and Bayonetta exist in this generation...

You must see the world with much more happyness and innocence than I do.

if you like the character, then Travis Touchdown totally rips Donte apart. For a game that talks about media control, you really lack the ability to use your own brain than to bring Metacrtics to back you up.

Dude...Travis was awesome.

Don't put him in Donte's league...that's insulting.
#24Hades192Posted 2/23/2013 1:58:33 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Look at the metacritic score

You jump off a bride I'll write you a check for 35000.

Because I'm telling you!
#25360pagesPosted 2/23/2013 2:00:24 PM
Oddly enough I find it ironic that the very thing that Vorgil and Donte was trying to do in their game the final boss was trying to do in this game.

Vorgil: "We are trying to combine Limbo with the Real world so that Humans can face the demons"

Raiden: You're ****ing insane!"
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#26NemeksisPosted 2/23/2013 2:00:42 PM
The art style in DmC is miles ahead of the art style in this one, but the rest is either about the same or a bit worse in DmC.
#27docman864Posted 2/23/2013 2:01:37 PM
Nemeksis posted...
The art style in DmC is miles ahead of the art style in this one, but the rest is either about the same or a bit worse in DmC.

in your dreams.
---
#28ItalianIdiotPosted 2/23/2013 2:02:27 PM
Oddly enough I find it ironic that the very thing that Vorgil and Donte was trying to do in their game the final boss was trying to do in this game.

Vorgil: "We are trying to combine Limbo with the Real world so that Humans can face the demons"

Raiden: You're ****ing insane!"

Yeah...except the final boss is more awesome than both combined and multiplied.

Vorgil: The humans need protection!

Raiden: You're bat **** insane!
#29gamestar9999Posted 2/23/2013 2:10:02 PM
But sales do matter if the game gets a sequel, and the fact that ninja theory had nearly two and a half years to make a game while platinum only had 14 months to fix it into something salvageable tells you something.

this x100! joke topic or not platinum is on a whole different level! DmC isnt worthy to be mentioned on this board!
#30docman864Posted 2/23/2013 2:15:13 PM
NT couldn't even finish DmC in 14 months as far as I know.
---