Best part of the game... *SPOILERS*

#21KerrackPosted 2/26/2013 12:22:46 AM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Gjang posted...
Handshake scene between Sunny and Wolf.

Then Raiden knelt down for a handshake with Wolf only to be ignored which got Raiden so pissed that his red aura briefly appeared.

But Wolf was pissed too, Raiden deserved the silent treatment.

True.
He DID just murder Sam REALLY hard.
---
People who complain about dubs shouldn't be allowed to speak the language that they are complaining about. If you love Japanese so much, stop butchering english
#22Zero3696Posted 2/26/2013 12:27:07 AM
Best part for me was when Armstrong was beating up Raiden before the final fight- and then he did a handshake/hug and I was like WTF FKN Politician!!!!!

Seriously, it was the best wtf moment for me.
---
Dragon Archer: When seen by the hawk, the rabbit's life is ended. When my arrow flies, my enemy is already dead.
#23NeoAkujikiPosted 2/26/2013 12:32:09 AM
Watching the cat on the beach in the 1st level evade blade mode strikes with a graceful back flip each time
#24Toxic_MammalPosted 2/26/2013 12:33:37 AM
Doktor continuing on about the same subject over 2 codec calls, to which Raiden responds with "ugh you're still going on about this?"
---
PSN ID: EL-RIO_12 XBL GT: Toxic Mammal
My SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/toxic-mammal
#25KerrackPosted 2/26/2013 12:34:10 AM
NeoAkujiki posted...
Watching the cat on the beach in the 1st level evade blade mode strikes with a graceful back flip each time

And when it comes back.
---
People who complain about dubs shouldn't be allowed to speak the language that they are complaining about. If you love Japanese so much, stop butchering english
#26Heyjose25pointsPosted 2/26/2013 12:48:27 AM
I got a few:

1) Mistral blowing Raiden a kiss to where Raiden is very shocked, and then in a comedic fashion...Doktor codecs raiden asking him why his Heart Rate skyrocketed and Raiden terminates the call LOL

2) The whole scene in front of the World Marshall HQ Building with Monsoon. Purely epic especially with the rain falling.

3) Blade Wolf refusing to shake Raiden's hand back and then Raiden glowing red because of him killing Sam. Pretty funny scene.

4) All of the scenes with Armstrong in the final part of the game.

Armstrong was a hilarous final villain at times. Doesn't get old considering how he beat the living sh1t out of raiden. His fighting style was good old College Football mixed with Goldberg from WCW :-p
#27NeoAkujikiPosted 2/26/2013 12:54:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28Madridiq8ePosted 2/26/2013 1:08:22 AM
Jack The Ripper
#29NeoAkujikiPosted 2/26/2013 1:27:37 AM(edited)
The sewers where they quote Vanilla Ice the white rapper from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 live action movie from 1991. No joke I almost died laughing

Here's the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_K6971WmAs
#30megaultrarice34Posted 2/26/2013 1:28:30 AM
When the guard was playing with the cat during Monsoon's monologue.
---
~Hikari-chan is pretty damn kawaii~
PSN: OceanSupermarket