"Rode gonna kill me"
#32haitokukuPosted 2/26/2013 2:58:37 AM
haitokuku posted...
Codec with Sunny.
"Rode gonna kill me"

I mean Rose.
#33SwordustPosted 2/27/2013 3:17:17 PM
Nanomachines, son!

Nothing like Kojipro making fun of their own writing.
#34Tasty_SoupPosted 2/27/2013 3:27:48 PM
Could someone explain the USB reference? It may be so obvious and I'm thinking too hard.
---
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Sly 4, Persona 3 Portable, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#35KMAnsemPosted 2/27/2013 3:29:34 PM
Could someone explain the USB reference? It may be so obvious and I'm thinking too hard.

Raiden tries to stick a USB cable into a Dwarf Gekko, but it won't go in because he has it upside-down. He flips the cable over, and it works.

It's just kind of a subtle, funny "oh, man, I've done that so many times!" kind of thing.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#36SwordustPosted 2/27/2013 3:34:06 PM
KMAnsem posted...

Raiden tries to stick a USB cable into a Dwarf Gekko, but it won't go in because he has it upside-down. He flips the cable over, and it works.

It's just kind of a subtle, funny "oh, man, I've done that so many times!" kind of thing.

Wasn't it Raiden controlling a Dwarf Gekko, trying to insert a USB cable, or did I miss a scene?
#37Gamesmaster100Posted 2/27/2013 3:41:52 PM
Does have some really funny moments in the cutscenes, especially towards the end. I thought the guy reading that magazine at the end that I think had Haruhi on the back of it and you start hearing inside his head "Oh Hikari-chan so Kawaii".
#38CaptMurderfacePosted 2/27/2013 3:53:46 PM
You need to take a DOOMP.
#39Crystal_DreamPosted 2/27/2013 4:12:40 PM
Gamesmaster100 posted...
Does have some really funny moments in the cutscenes, especially towards the end. I thought the guy reading that magazine at the end that I think had Haruhi on the back of it and you start hearing inside his head "Oh Hikari-chan so Kawaii".

I loved the part BladeWolf comes up to the window and the guy has to pull a picture of Raiden right next to it to confirm if it's Raiden or not
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#40vgman94Posted 2/27/2013 4:18:26 PM
Zegima posted...
For me it was when Raiden and Wolf was in the Jet.

Raiden: Ready for countdown.

Sunny: No time for that, Ignition!

Raiden and Wolf *Closes face mask*

Put your sig between Sunny's line and when Raiden+Wolf close their masks and you have awesomeness.