Who could win a 1v1 duel, A Cyborg like Raiden or a Jedi from Star Wars?

#1Hitman_67Posted 2/25/2013 11:50:13 PM
Who has a better chance of winning? - Results (392 votes)
Raiden (Fully Upgraded)
29.08% (114 votes)
Gray Fox (Fully upgraded Cyborg body)
15.31% (60 votes)
Any Jedi Master or Sith Lord
52.55% (206 votes)
None, They are equal
3.06% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So who do you think could win in a one on one battle? At first i thought Jedi would right away, but then at the same time.. Raiden can move faster than a Jedi.

If i remember right a Jedi is basically a future Samurai, they don't have super speed or strength. But they do have the "Force", however the force drains their own personal power and after lifting something like a plane they get tired. They are also somewhat slow with their swords, yet their sword can cut anything it touches.

Raiden, as the Cyborg we play in MGR is very powerful. He can fall from high towers and live, move extremely fast, be cut/stabbed/etc and still live. Has a HF Blade that cuts anything like a sword from SW, however cannot come in contact with a sword from SW at the risk of being cut in half.

He has the AV* mode which lets him see in the dark and all enemies.

Gray Fox would be exactly like Raiden tech wise, but have his own FOX Blade and personal skills that are different than raidens.

With your own knowledge of the choices, who do you think would be victorious?
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#2NeoAkujikiPosted 2/25/2013 11:56:58 PM
Lightsaber would melt the HF blade or when they came into contact they'd both explode into bits
#3KerrackPosted 2/25/2013 11:58:39 PM
Depends.
Is the hf blade made with a Cortosis weave?
Because in that case Cyborg Raiden would win.
Also, in Star Wars, why didn't General Grievous just have his entire BODY made of cortosis weave metal?
Seriously.
WHY?
---
People who complain about dubs shouldn't be allowed to speak the language that they are complaining about. If you love Japanese so much, stop butchering english
#4DullahansXMarkPosted 2/26/2013 12:01:12 AM
Well, no offense to Grey Fox fanboys, but Raiden just plain and simple has the better tech. Even with the FOX Blade the poor guy wouldn't even stand a chance. (Just like a certain incident that happens in one of the last chapters of the game, I won't spoil it)

As for Jedi vs. Raiden... I'd put my money on Raiden. In the Star Wars universe there exist "vibroswords", which function just like HF Blades, which is what Raiden uses, and vibroswords block lightsabers. Therefore, Raiden's HF Blade would block a lightsaber. Which of course comes down to pure skill and powers... and, well, you've seen the stuff Raiden puts up with in this game. Do you really think a jedi could stop him? (MAYBE one of the sith lords from the KOTOR subseries, but...)
#5KiraYamatoDaManPosted 2/26/2013 12:02:00 AM
Seeing into the future is good and all but unless you're packing insane reflexes like Yoda, normal Jedis are just fodder for raiden.
---
Currently playing : Monster Hunter 3G ~PSN: AppleDough
#6KerrackPosted 2/26/2013 12:02:09 AM
DullahansXMark posted...
Well, no offense to Grey Fox fanboys, but Raiden just plain and simple has the better tech. Even with the FOX Blade the poor guy wouldn't even stand a chance. (Just like a certain incident that happens in one of the last chapters of the game, I won't spoil it)

As for Jedi vs. Raiden... I'd put my money on Raiden. In the Star Wars universe there exist "vibroswords", which function just like HF Blades, which is what Raiden uses, and vibroswords block lightsabers. Therefore, Raiden's HF Blade would block a lightsaber. Which of course comes down to pure skill and powers... and, well, you've seen the stuff Raiden puts up with in this game. Do you really think a jedi could stop him? (MAYBE one of the sith lords from the KOTOR subseries, but...)

Shoutout to Darth Revan.
Bossest OG in all Star Wars history.
---
People who complain about dubs shouldn't be allowed to speak the language that they are complaining about. If you love Japanese so much, stop butchering english
#7ruthless7667Posted 2/26/2013 12:02:21 AM
So Raiden's head can't be Force crushed?
---
Victory is life. There comes a point when the odds are against you and the only reasonable course of action is to quit.
#8KerrackPosted 2/26/2013 12:03:01 AM
ruthless7667 posted...
So Raiden's head can't be Force crushed?

Let's say no.
He'd dodge anytime they tried to move their hand in his direction.
---
#9TalkstoHimselfPosted 2/26/2013 12:04:01 AM
Depends on whether you only use movies or include EU. Raiden would need a cortosis weaves sword, but he could probably any movie Jedi or Sith. EU it depends on the Jedi or Sith.the absolute top tiers in Star Wars solo the entirety of the MGS world combined.
---
"Man You Come Straight Out Of A Comic Strip"-Bushido Brown to Huey before they fight
#10KerrackPosted 2/26/2013 12:04:31 AM
TalkstoHimself posted...
Depends on whether you only use movies or include EU. Raiden would need a cortosis weaves sword, but he could probably any movie Jedi or Sith. EU it depends on the Jedi or Sith.the absolute top tiers in Star Wars solo the entirety of the MGS world combined.

Shoutout to Starkiller.
---