Who could win a 1v1 duel, A Cyborg like Raiden or a Jedi from Star Wars?

#71AtalalamaPosted 2/26/2013 7:07:05 AM
If it comes down to a sabre duel, then the nod goes to Raiden.

If it comes down to hardcore awesomeness with least level of idiot backstory, then the nod goes to Grey Fox.

It it comes down to anything goes, the the nod goes to Jedi/Sith.

You can probably guess why the nod goes to the first two, but why the third? Simple. Raiden & Grey Fox can't do much when a Jedi/Sith crushes them with their mind from a location the cyborgs haven't found/accessed yet.
#72acetrain736Posted 2/26/2013 7:08:34 AM
...this topic makes me wanna see a Raiden/Gray Fox team-up...

That would be interesting.

Now...I'd say that those two could handle MAYBE the movie Jedi and Sith. But EU...I highly doubt it.

IMO those 2 would be roughly equal to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#73Dragoon of InfinityPosted 2/26/2013 7:17:07 AM
_denizen_ posted...
The force is a matter of how strong the mind is so Raiden will win. If you a Jedi was to use the force on Raiden then it will be a battle of will, if Raiden's mind is weaker then Jedi wins but Raiden has Jack the Ripper with an incredible will. So the force wouldn't really affect Raiden.

This is true in the case of trying to do a mind trick. It's not true in the case of using the force to pancake someone or throw them into space. Raiden having a strong will isn't going to do much against the kind of people who can pull a ship the size of a city out of space with their mind.
---
Praise the sun!
#74weichiangPosted 2/26/2013 7:23:00 AM
Using the force would be too much to handle for Raiden.
Sorry but Jedi's win IMO.
#75Xaldin0011Posted 2/26/2013 7:25:32 AM
As much as I like Raiden, there's not much he can do against the Force crushing his body. Assuming it's an experienced master Jedi/Sith--ESPECIALLY if it's a Sith--they could just Force Crush him. Or alternatively, lift him in the air and pick off his body parts.

Or if it's Starkiller, sneeze and he'll destroy not only Raiden but where ever they're fighting.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#76sith_acolyte15Posted 2/26/2013 7:33:50 AM
_denizen_ posted...
The force is a matter of how strong the mind is so Raiden will win. If you a Jedi was to use the force on Raiden then it will be a battle of will, if Raiden's mind is weaker then Jedi wins but Raiden has Jack the Ripper with an incredible will. So the force wouldn't really affect Raiden.

You...really don't know how the Force works, do you?
---
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.
#77Hitman_67(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:37:11 AM
Yeah when i created the topic i was thinking more Movie Jedi/Sith. I can't remember the SW games i played, and i haven't read any Comics/books/etc. So i don't know much of the expanded universe.

When i thought about all the movie Jedi/Sith though, they seem to be decent. The force is a threat but at the same time they dont use it much.

Plus add in that G-F had Octocamo, and add it to Raiden as well.. I still think Raiden/Gray Fox would be better. But thats against movie characters.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#78_denizen_Posted 2/26/2013 7:39:38 AM
Raiden Equips Infinite Sub Weapon and fire Infinite Stinger Missile Jedi will have no time to concentrate... Jedi lose.
#79SlamslatePosted 2/26/2013 8:31:09 AM
Movie Jedi/Sith? Raiden takes this.

EU Jedi/Sith? Most of them casually swat Raiden like a fly.
---
"I've had my prices super low and it hasn't sold which is why I bumped up the price."-xxnike629xx
#80LeagultPosted 2/26/2013 8:33:45 AM
Starkiller would destroy several Raidens.