Snake would of DIED!!!

#1vamengPosted 2/26/2013 5:22:27 AM
Snake on his best day would of not been able to complete this mission. Actually snake on his best day was old, out of shape, dieing from a disease.

The bosses in this game would of put snake 6 feet deep. The only boss snake had a chance with was mistral.

Monsoon- abilities were godly. Able to through cars.

Sundowner- just plain bad azz, cyber freak

Sam- would of sliced snake in two

Ultimate senator Armstrong.- snake has never faced a foe of this caliber.

Added- all the cyber robots throughout the game. Monkeys.

And a metal gear.

Snake would of died. No doubt. All the fanboys quit pretending you big babies. Snake would not stand a chance.
#2Crystal_DreamPosted 2/26/2013 5:27:32 AM
Big Boss could've taken them
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#3fatjuicyslopPosted 2/26/2013 5:29:30 AM(edited)
You mean "Snake would have died." And what a bizarre coincidence that the bosses in Rising were were built around Raiden's abilities and not Snakes. Insane, I know.
---
Check out the Mondo Cool Cast at http://www.mondocoolcast.com Training Log http://www.xanga.com/Poppa_Fats
#4LunarHeartPosted 2/26/2013 5:30:25 AM
Depends how you look at it, Snake wouldn't take them head on, he would utilize his sneaking ability and use the environment against them, maybe some of these bosses would walk around looking for snake, and then get hit in the face with a rocket launcher shot without knowing it.
---
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjYBf4sdwI8
#5vgman94Posted 2/26/2013 5:32:44 AM
vameng posted...
Snake on his best day would of not been able to complete this mission. Actually snake on his best day was old, out of shape, dieing from a disease.

The bosses in this game would of put snake 6 feet deep. The only boss snake had a chance with was mistral.

Monsoon- abilities were godly. Able to through cars.

Sundowner- just plain bad azz, cyber freak

Sam- would of sliced snake in two

Ultimate senator Armstrong.- snake has never faced a foe of this caliber.

Added- all the cyber robots throughout the game. Monkeys.

And a metal gear.

Snake would of died. No doubt. All the fanboys quit pretending you big babies. Snake would not stand a chance.

Glad someone here isn't sucking up to Snake. He may be skilled, but Raiden is of a higher caliber and this is why the enemies in this game would destroy Snake. Although I think Sundowner and Mistral could've been taken care of by him, personally.
#6Crystal_DreamPosted 2/26/2013 5:32:51 AM
LunarHeart posted...
Depends how you look at it, Snake wouldn't take them head on, he would utilize his sneaking ability and use the environment against them, maybe some of these bosses would walk around looking for snake, and then get hit in the face with a rocket launcher shot without knowing it.

I agree (spoilers):
Blade Wolf can get hit by RPGs, Mistral got taken out by liquid nitrogen, EMP grenades affected Monsoon's abilities, Sundowner's shields can be flanked...
---
#7LunarHeartPosted 2/26/2013 5:34:43 AM
Crystal_Dream posted...
LunarHeart posted...

I agree (spoilers):
Blade Wolf can get hit by RPGs, Mistral got taken out by liquid nitrogen, EMP grenades affected Monsoon's abilities, Sundowner's shields can be flanked...

Excellent points, all of this could in some smart way be the climax of Snake's fight against them. Especially the liquid nitrogen scenario. Oooo that would be fun.
---
#8Crystal_DreamPosted 2/26/2013 5:36:10 AM
LunarHeart posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...
LunarHeart posted...

I agree (spoilers):

Excellent points, all of this could in some smart way be the climax of Snake's fight against them. Especially the liquid nitrogen scenario. Oooo that would be fun.

I'd love an alternate version of this game featuring Snake...
Kinda like Dead Rising 2 where they replaced Chuck Greene with Frank West...
---
#9lolcharizardPosted 2/26/2013 5:37:20 AM
LunarHeart posted...

*SPOILERS*
By this logic, Snake would be completely screwed against Armstrong given the arena you fought Armstrong in and how he would shrug aside rocket launchers.
---
TRY TO REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC
#10LunarHeartPosted 2/26/2013 5:38:37 AM
Crystal_Dream posted...
LunarHeart posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...
LunarHeart posted...

I agree (spoilers):

I'd love an alternate version of this game featuring Snake...
Kinda like Dead Rising 2 where they replaced Chuck Greene with Frank West...

I would be all over that, just about every area in the game could have worked for snake, just let him access some of the buildings along the way and it would have been stealth heaven. They could have made it so that the biggest Gear enemies in the game instant kill him. Which would make Stealth even more intense for him in this game.
---