Things Snake would say if still Alive.....GO

#31nonexistingheroPosted 2/26/2013 11:49:20 AM
LotoPhoenixLord posted...
Tsuruke posted...
How is snake dead exactly? From what I can remember getting all of the endings in MGS4 -- he was very much alive. Unless I missed a codec between Raiden and one of the Maverick

He was only had about half a year to a year left with his Advance Aging. And if I remember in MGS4 they year was 2010 or something, And in this game the year is like 2014.

They retconned that bit at the end of MGS4. Snake already lived long past expectations. They couldn't say how long he'd have and started talking philosophically about it, that it was essentially his willpower that has kept him alive so far, and is still keeping him alive. Which is why nothing can be said about him being dead or alive at the moment.

Anyhow, he can be brought back if Kojima wishes to, which is one of the main reasons why they haven't outright confirmed his death.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#32acetrain736Posted 2/26/2013 11:57:41 AM
Really? No one said this yet?

"Kept you waitin', huh?"
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#33TsurukePosted 2/26/2013 11:59:45 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
LotoPhoenixLord posted...
Tsuruke posted...
How is snake dead exactly? From what I can remember getting all of the endings in MGS4 -- he was very much alive. Unless I missed a codec between Raiden and one of the Maverick

He was only had about half a year to a year left with his Advance Aging. And if I remember in MGS4 they year was 2010 or something, And in this game the year is like 2014.

They retconned that bit at the end of MGS4. Snake already lived long past expectations. They couldn't say how long he'd have and started talking philosophically about it, that it was essentially his willpower that has kept him alive so far, and is still keeping him alive. Which is why nothing can be said about him being dead or alive at the moment.

Anyhow, he can be brought back if Kojima wishes to, which is one of the main reasons why they haven't outright confirmed his death.

Thats exaclty what I though. Due to the Topic, I just thought i missed some hidden codec "confirmation"
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#34EvilSakuraiPosted 2/26/2013 11:59:59 AM
I'm counting on you.
You're pretty good.
Ect.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Get well soon RG3. Washington needs you!
#35Shishio07Posted 2/26/2013 12:11:47 PM
"Back in my day, there was 1 ninja and nobody got to play as him/her....and where the hell is the sniper battle, you call this metal gear solid." Funny side note, the Sundowner is a strip club in my town where you go if you're trying to hook up with a stripper rofl.
#36nonexistingheroPosted 2/26/2013 12:13:16 PM
Shishio07 posted...
"Back in my day, there was 1 ninja and nobody got to play as him/her....and where the hell is the sniper battle, you call this metal gear solid." Funny side note, the Sundowner is a strip club in my town where you go if you're trying to hook up with a stripper rofl.

You must've missed out on the VR missions that did have him playable...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#37KerrackPosted 2/26/2013 12:18:31 PM
revanninja posted...
SUNLIGHT!!!

PLEASE let this be one of the sword quotes.
Also:
SPOILERS

http://gematsu.com/2012/06/kojima-confirms-metal-gear-solid-5
Snake IS still alive.
But only because Konami forced Kojima to retcon the hell out of it.
---
People who complain about dubs shouldn't be allowed to speak the language that they are complaining about. If you love Japanese so much, stop butchering english
#38devak108Posted 2/26/2013 12:27:15 PM
PSYCH B****ES! Ya'll thought I was dead HAHAHAHA!!!

NANOMACHINES SON!!!

And he'd be voiced by Samuel L. Jackson now, not Hayter.
---
"You're entering a world of pain, son, we know this is your homework!"
#39KMAnsemPosted 2/26/2013 12:54:32 PM
http://gematsu.com/2012/06/kojima-confirms-metal-gear-solid-5
Snake IS still alive.

"There will be an MGS5" is not the same thing as "Snake is alive."
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#40odcrl001Posted 2/26/2013 2:20:07 PM
I'm not even angry
---
GT: GalahadHK