OK so Snake is not Dead...yet.

#21LotoPhoenixLord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:43:21 PM
A_Sevenfold6661 posted...
Can't we just let Snake die already? -_- His story is over as of MGS 4.

nope kojima is not done with him So he can't just die yet.
---
Patapon 3 - Name Timmy , UserID TimSim08
#22ryanell666Posted 2/26/2013 12:46:07 PM
LotoPhoenixLord posted...
Nope, from the sounds of it, MGS5 is going to be the last Soild Snake game. Cause the guy did say he was not done with him, so he's going to be in one more game ( Most likely MGS5) And that will be the end of that with Snake or it seem.

MGS5 isn't a Solid Snake game though....it's a Naked Snake aka Big Boss game...seen the trailer yet?

..takes place 10 years (or something) after MGS3: Snake eater....in the 1970s...

unless it's some kind of flash-forward/flashback type story telling....then we are both right.
#23SiLVeR_420Posted 2/26/2013 12:46:53 PM
Big Boss's dying wish was for Snake to live out whatever ever time he has left in peace and stop fighting.
MGS5 will be set before MGS4. Any thing after he's likely dead.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#24LotoPhoenixLord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:52:32 PM
ryanell666 posted...
Nope, from the sounds of it, MGS5 is going to be the last Soild Snake game. Cause the guy did say he was not done with him, so he's going to be in one more game ( Most likely MGS5) And that will be the end of that with Snake or it seem.

MGS5 isn't a Solid Snake game though....it's a Naked Snake aka Big Boss game...seen the trailer yet?

..takes place 10 years (or something) after MGS3: Snake eater....in the 1970s...

unless it's some kind of flash-forward/flashback type story telling....then we are both right.

Only games that came after MGS3 with Nake Snake was PP, PW, And one other I forgot what it was called but started with a G.
BUt Yea Kojima is not done with Soild Snake, I mean he just has to be in MGS5, But the REAL question with everything going on with him now how can he go on with another game? the option for him is to be forced into being a Cyborg cause he will not become one willing.
I know how much everyone want Soild Snake dead but Kojima seems to throw us into a loop with him.
---
#25LotoPhoenixLord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:01:52 PM
ryanell666 posted...

Yes I seen the Trailer and I got this to say.

Thats not Big Boss.
If you look back at the End of MGS4 Big Boss Still hads his Arm/Hand
---
#26deathsaber79Posted 2/26/2013 1:05:25 PM
Snake will be back as long as people keep buying Metal Gear games.

How? Remember, this is also a game series featuring a Cyber Ninja whose only remaining organic parts are the top half of this head and his spine and can toss around Metal Gears one handed with little trouble. . We also have unkillable guys like vamp due to nanomachines that can heal a headshot, or keep advanced terminal cancer in check (Naomi), ghosts, telekinetics(from beyond the grave, etc), and all kinds of crazy voodoo crap.

Bottom line, if Konami feels like it, they can spin whatever web it wants to and Snake will be back- easiest excuse would probably be a insertion of nanomachines post MGS4 which could easily rengenerate and rejuvenate him to his prime and being slightly superhuman (which the tech and sneaking suits he uses already kind of make him beyond standard human capabilities.)
#27TMG2186Posted 2/26/2013 1:16:49 PM
Well in a way I am happy because MGS4 was pathetic.

But I wonder what made Kojima change his mind.

I'm guessing either:

It shows Big Boss after events in Snake Eater.
It shows Snake after Zanzibar. That would be cool, maybe Grey Fox would be in it. Then I would be very happy. But pretty sure Snake didn't lose an arm then...

Looks good though.
---
PSN: chocob0-0f-doom
#28LotoPhoenixLord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:21:22 PM
TMG2186 posted...
Well in a way I am happy because MGS4 was pathetic.

But I wonder what made Kojima change his mind.

I'm guessing either:

It shows Big Boss after events in Snake Eater.
It shows Snake after Zanzibar. That would be cool, maybe Grey Fox would be in it. Then I would be very happy. But pretty sure Snake didn't lose an arm then...

Looks good though.

Yea he Did not lose a Arm or anything ( beside the eye) Cause yea look at the ending of MGS4 Big Boss Closely. He has two hands and everything.
---
#29SSJ_JinPosted 2/26/2013 1:24:01 PM
PLEASE, Kojima. Snake versus the REAL Liquid. PLEASE! I will finally be able to accept MGS4 if you do this.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#30ccjjPosted 2/26/2013 1:27:30 PM
snake2410 posted...
vameng posted...
Snake is on his death bed with a feeding tube stuck up his hole force feeding him the nutrients he requires to sustain life. Physically snake does not have the ability to kill a fly. However he controls a cyber controlled robot. I knew it!!!! Goooo kojima!!!

I can see it being about him on his death bed passing the story of his life onto Otacon and it basically sets the stage for a prequel, yet still a sequel since its him after MGS4. Maybe it could be Kojima's way of telling the true story behind Outer Heaven's and Zanzabar Lands downfalls. Cambell did say that only him and Snake know the true story behind those two events.

This would be awsome.