So...(maybe spoilers)

#1Pats4Life128151Posted 2/26/2013 4:35:39 PM
I loved this game and thought the story was good and has a lot more to it. Its safe to assume there will be a sequel to this, but does anyone else still want to see that mgs2 and mgs4 interquel that this game was originally meant to be? Kojima has said he would still like to make that story, but he thinks Platinum might have trouble with it.
---
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
#2KMAnsemPosted 2/26/2013 4:44:10 PM
I'm not too interested in that, truth be told. I'd rather keep the story going into the future, rather than covering what we already know happened in the past.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#3Pats4Life128151(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:53:41 PM
Read posts 5 and 6 of this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960699-metal-gear-rising-revengeance/63716359

Yeah we know what happened. That was the same thing with Big Boss. Dude loses an eye, is a hero, then turns evil. Yet we still got MGS3 which has even more stories branching off of it. There is still a lot of things left unexplained in that in-between period that we could get completely fleshed out and that would lead to even more story for future MGR sequels.
---
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
#4Robin_MaskPosted 2/26/2013 5:12:22 PM
The question is just what can they do with it? It just doesn't sound like Raiden went through hell seeing how he was okay for a while before getting caught.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#5Pats4Life128151(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:12:34 PM
bump
---
-Michael Jordan
#6Pats4Life128151(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:20:53 PM
What do u mean he wasnt going thruough hell? He left Rose because he couldnt repress his memories of Liberia. He was going insane had to fight. He then went to Area 51 and became a Cyborg. It sounds like he has been going through hell ever since the end of MGS2
---
-Michael Jordan
#7Ether101Posted 2/26/2013 5:22:16 PM
Pats4Life128151 posted...
I loved this game and thought the story was good and has a lot more to it. Its safe to assume there will be a sequel to this, but does anyone else still want to see that mgs2 and mgs4 interquel that this game was originally meant to be? Kojima has said he would still like to make that story, but he thinks Platinum might have trouble with it.

There was no way in hell that story would have worked. For starters, Raiden became a cyborg in one go not over time like that game was going to do. Second, it would try to justify MGS4 which would automatically make it a horrible game and sin against humanity.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#8Robin_MaskPosted 2/26/2013 5:25:24 PM
What do u mean he wasnt going thruough hell? He left Rose because he couldnt repress his memories of Liberia. He was going insane had to fight. He then went to Area 51 and became a Cyborg. It sounds like he has been going through hell ever since the end of MGS2

Talking enemy-wise, we know who the major villains are, we know the entire reason why he is on a mission. Just what and who is he going to be facing?
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#9SigmaHacielPosted 2/26/2013 5:25:59 PM
Robin_Mask posted...

Talking enemy-wise, we know who the major villains are, we know the entire reason why he is on a mission. Just what and who is he going to be facing?

Rose.

Dun dun DUUUUUUN.
#10Pats4Life128151(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:38:05 PM
Read posts 5 and 6 of this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960699-metal-gear-rising-revengeance/63716359

---
-Michael Jordan